The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards *Funniest Post*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
Nominate what you think is the funnieset post made on MI6.

Comments

I'm not sure about individual posts but I know who I nominate for "funniest poster" TheWizardofIce.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited April 2012 Posts: 12,459
    Gosh, I loved Kerim's version of the song White Rabbit! (Jefferson Airplane)] Had me in stitches. But then, most of our forum wouldn't even know that reference!

And surely the unforgettable remark about Bond sleeping with Ola Rapace (but at this second I cannot remember who posted it); accidentally hilarious.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I fear this category as well as the CapCon categories will not even have enough votes to stimulate them and will most likely be tossed.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    How could the CapCon categories not have enough votes? It is so much fun!
    I'd like to handle Eve's box.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    I'd like to handle Eve's box.

That's a great method of nominating a post. So if you can find your post, please do as @thelivingroyale has and post it with the post and postee.