Collectors Figures.

MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
edited August 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 13,894
Any other collectors of these, be they Hot Toys, Dragon etc...?

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 4,813
    it's an expensive hobby, make no mistake! I have a Roger Moore Bond from Sideshow, and the new Hot Toys Batman.
    If Hot Toys ever did Bond I'd be SO broke!!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Expensive is a bit of an understatement. :)) But there's alway cheaper alternatives like D.I.Y.

I've been buying a lot of Triad Toys stuff lately. My latest purchase was thier Caucasion Female Alpha Figue (a massive improvement over thier uber fragile Otaku). With the Alpha and some accessories i've picked up, I plan on doing my first kitbash.

I have a few sideshow 1/6 bond film figures.
    Dr no and james bond dr no version,lazenby,roger moore in his safari suit.
    And i have the 1/4 sideshow sean connery dr no and brosnan figures which are great.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Just a few minutes ago, my NECA Jason Voorhees Friday 13th (2009) 12" figure was delivered. I had seen youtube reviews, in which the figure looked good in them, but now I have it in my hands, damn... it looks so much better in front of me. I won't be displaying it with the optioal Sack Head, i'll be using the standar (and let's be honest - iconic) Hockey Mask head.

If I had one small gripe, it's that NECA could have included more weapons than just the Machete. Where is the Axe? Where is the Bow & Arrows? Even if they would have pushed the price up, I still would have bought the figure.