Vader vs Bond (Photo Caption)

edited April 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 645
Vader vs Bond (Photo Caption) Just for fun.
Vader_Bond.jpg
What's a good caption for this photo?

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 135
    Vader: You are unwise to lower your defenses!
    Bond(Moore): Actually, my lower defenses are very.... wise! (fire from shoes!!)

I love this thread. Can't wait for others!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Vader: Join me, and we will complete your training! You could learn so much Moore!
    Vader: 'James, I am your father'

Bond: (does the eyebrow thing) 'I was about to tell you the same thing!'

(dozens of women in the background): 'Oh James!'
    @Master_Dahark This ones great! haha
    Vader: 'James, I am your father'

Bond: (does the eyebrow thing) 'I was about to tell you the same thing!'

(dozens of women in the background): 'Oh James!'

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jolearon wrote:

I don't see why it wouldn't.
    jolearon wrote:

I don't see why it wouldn't.

I was going to say something similar, but I don't bode well with stubbornness.

ZING.
    'May the farce be with you'
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,629
    (Vader voice): "ROG! YOU ARE MY FATHER!"

While this is a great photo to caption, this really should have been a later entry in the Bond caption thread.
    @JWESTBROOK

I don't care for people raining on others parades...
    The link that you suggested was for "Bond Poster/Image Parodies - Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy "

This is a thread for (Photo Captions).... Meaning, all the posts would be about "Photo Captions" not random junk people find on the internet which is on the link you provided me. Thanks for junking up my thread with useless talks... If you didn't have a caption for this photo, please re-frame from commenting. Thanks.

BTW @Baltimore_007 @Kerim Nice Guys!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 5,745
    jolearon wrote:
    @JWESTBROOK

The link that you suggested was for "Bond Poster/Image Parodies - Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy "

This is a thread for (Photo Captions).... Meaning, all the posts would be about "Photo Captions" not random junk people find on the internet which is on the link you provided me. Thanks for junking up my thread with useless talks... If you didn't have a caption for this photo, please re-frame from commenting. Thanks.

That's more mature and appropriate. I actually started a thread extremely similar to this, trying to create caption chains like you'd find on common humor sites like DamnLOL but I was flagged for copyrighted images and respectfully obeyed requests by the mods.

I had no cruel intentions when posting my original comment. Many people attempt to keep the forums organized. If you had provided any reasoning in your reply, similar to what you posted above, but was less sensitive, over-reacting, and quite frankly rude I may have kindly let the topic go.

In fact I did kindly let the topic go with your 'no'. Next time I'll bring some Midol with me when I visit your threads; your welcome to all you need.
    I love you too.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    jolearon wrote:
    @JWESTBROOK

That's more mature and appropriate. I actually started a thread extremely similar to this, trying to create caption chains like you'd find on common humor sites like DamnLOL but I was flagged for copyrighted images and respectfully obeyed requests by the mods.

I had no cruel intentions when posting my original comment. Many people attempt to keep the forums organized. If you had provided any reasoning in your reply, similar to what you posted above, but was less sensitive, over-reacting, and quite frankly rude I may have kindly let the topic go.

In fact I did kindly let the topic go with your 'no'. Next time I'll bring some Midol with me when I visit your threads; your welcome to all you need.

Cool off guys. And please continue this thread as this is specific to Vader vs Bond. And if not, then why have so many threads?? Let's merge 'em all! :-B
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited April 2012 Posts: 23,561
    Let's continue this in the suggested thread folks. :)

Incidentally, I would like to say that I love these pics.
This discussion has been closed.