Roger Moore Octopussy

edited April 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 469
Has anyone got a good image of the screen used photo of Roger in the film or know where I could get one from ??

Comments

• You mean the one that the saw went trough?
    You mean the one that the saw went trough?

Yes sorry did not put that bit in
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 4,813
    It's warped because it's at an angle, but here's the photo in question:

Oct_481.jpg

Not sure if a 'regular' photo exists out there, but I bet someone good with photoshop could stretch that screencap into proportion and make it look decent. (Not me though, I'm not that good, lol)

*edit- you know this reminds me-- we should totally have a 'Bond prop' thread. I bet there's lots of cool stuff we could make with all of us together!
    It's warped because it's at an angle, but here's the photo in question:

Oct_481.jpg

Not sure if a 'regular' photo exists out there, but I bet someone good with photoshop could stretch that screencap into proportion and make it look decent. (Not me though, I'm not that good, lol)

*edit- you know this reminds me-- we should totally have a 'Bond prop' thread. I bet there's lots of cool stuff we could make with all of us together!

Thank you for that Master Dahark - I agree with the prop thread. Would be good if we all pulled resources to make a mass produced prop. Nice easy one so we can all make a copy of it.
    How about a easy one to start off - ie The Licence to kill Felix Letter

PS - In regards to the photo is anyone out there able to do this photo in a 8x4 ?

Not 8X4, but I stretched it as best I could.

Roger.jpg
    Not 8X4, but I stretched it as best I could.

Roger.jpg
    Thank you so much for doing that for me
    I will show off what it is all about at the weekend !

:-?
    [img][/img]041xsm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for the photo Master_Dahark, needed to finish my Octopussy display [-O<
    Ooooh cool display! Maybe I'll try and do a better one for you-- I noticed I did crop the shoulders a bit too much....

I didn't realize this was going in a display! Very sharp!
    Ooooh cool display! Maybe I'll try and do a better one for you-- I noticed I did crop the shoulders a bit too much....

I didn't realize this was going in a display! Very sharp!

Run out of wall space for the replica displays I have put together from certain films. Started to make my own now as need to Save some money

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    largo2 wrote:
    [img][/img]041xsm.jpg

Thank you for the photo Master_Dahark, needed to finish my Octopussy display [-O<

I want one!
    Very cool largo2...very cool.
    Benny wrote:
    largo2 wrote:
    [img][/img]041xsm.jpg

I want one!
    Very cool largo2...very cool.

Hi Benny

Can source products and put a package together for you.
    The clip frame you would have to supply I will send you the sizes

If you are seriously interested drop me a line at [email protected] and I will get back to