bond girls

edited April 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 5
the only way graig will be a good bond is if he doesnt let his female co-star steal the movie. just like halle berry stole the movie from pierce brosan. that never happen to sean connery

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Do you mind elaborating on exactly what this thread is for?
    I think Dizzy 007 is trying to say that Craig should make Skyfall his own film and not let any Bond girls steal his limelight, i.e. 007 should be the focus on the next movie and he shouldn't let himself be overridden by any ladies maybe. I simply cannot comprehend how Halle Berry stole Die Another Day from Brosnan though, I don't understand that at all. Furthermore Craig is already a good Bond you could say, he doesn't need to let any Bond girls take precedence over him, he has already established himself as a worthwhile addition to the series. It did happen to Connery though as I remember watching Diamonds are Forever and I spent more time looking at Jill St John than Bond himself, so maybe the author does have a valid point after all
    Halle Berry in fact ruined the movie for me. It was director's fault not Brosnan's.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    With an actor as charismatic as Daniel Craig I think the chances of a female co star stealing the limelight are practically zero.

I disagree that Halle Berry stole the limelight from Brosnan, though I do concede that her rising out of the sea in that orange bikini resulted in the the only two great things in the whole film!
    Yes that's what I mean, she didn't steal the movie, but she did ruin it.
    MikeBravo wrote:
    Yes that's what I mean, she didn't steal the movie, but she did ruin it.

That is a bit much critism to heap on one person. And she is easily not the worst actress to grace the 007 franchise.
    If you want to blame somebody, you should blame EON since they hold the final decision and have made since papa Broccoli passed away too many booboo's on their own.

OP may have a point. Halle Berry's terrible performance distracted from other aspects of the film which were just as bad. In that sense she did steal it a little.

While I will criticise Halle Berry's acting along with DAD as a whole; she still remains super hot and I will argue that case against anyone.
    In a way it's not her fault, but the fact is that DAD was going really well untill we see Halle Berry. She's just not a Bond Girl material.