Hitler finds out some Skyfall News (Spoilers Possible)

edited April 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 624
I was bored so I thought I'd take a crack at one of them Hitler parodies.

It's about what Hitler thinks of Judi Dench as M.

There is a bit of language in it, but not a whole lot.
Enjoy!

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 660
    is he actually saying those lines or just use subtitle? because every time he does the same act and it getting very old
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 1,082
    I've seen similar videos before, but I thought this was a very good one. I like that he points out that M is too much of a babysitter for Craig's Bond and talks too much about trust. I hope the new M will have the same kind of role as Bernard and Robert had (and Dench in GE, TND and DAD).
  • Thanks, I really wasn't trying to make a point. It was just to be funny, but you said it was good either way, so thanks! :D
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    edited April 2012 Posts: 987
    Never seen these Hitler rants before, I can't remember the last time I've laughed so much, thank you @TopGearJB007...mind you it's probably ruined my 'Downfall' viewing experience forever! :)) :)) :))
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Haha one of the best " translations " of this scene. Just hilarilous!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 624
    Thanks @saunders and @MrBond! If I get enough positive feedback I will make some more Bond related ones. It's actually pretty exhausting thinking of stuff to say.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,044
    Yeah do that, it would be great! :D
    @TopGearJB007: That was HYSTERICAL. I couldn't stop laughing. :))
    Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!

Here's another one I made tonight.

• AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,630
    @TopGearJB007 This stuff is hilarious! Thank you :))
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Seeen a few of the Hitler subtitle rants on the web.

Good job on both of your Top Gear.
    Don't know what all this is about, a James Bond thing with perhaps the most evil man the worlds' ever seen thrown in, I don't know

In any event, there's no real harm done so -

Downfall parodies are just supposed to be funny. Ignore the fact that Hitler is evil. We all know that. These parodies are supposed to make fun of an evil man.

Also, please don't think I made the one posted directly above me. It was executed terribly. :-q
    I've seen Downfall, it's one of the best foreign movies you'll ever see, I'm 95 per cent certain that Stamper from Tomorrow Never Dies was in it, Gotz Otto I mean, the actor

There was another one done with Sir Anthony Hopkins some 30 years ago, which is also just as good, but Downfall is a great film doubtless

• Yeah, I heard that Anthony Hopkins got the "Joker Syndrome" from that movie. He got so into character he literally couldn't stop. He reportedly used to shake uncontrollably cause it turned into a habit. Kinda scary, really.
    But not as scary as Hannibal Lecter though

Maybe it was an ill advised venture though - you simply can't have a Welsh Hitler :|
    This is the last one I'm making tonight.

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I don't like the purple subtitles in the 3rd video, but on the whole, they're great. I especially like the poem. That, and the whole part where Hitler's crying. What movie are these scenes from, Valkyrie?
  • @Agent007391
    Clips are from Downfall.

I just did the purple subtitles because white ones were hard to read at times.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The white ones were no problem for me, it was the purple ones that were a pain in the ass to read.
  • Parts of it were absolutely impossible to read in white. Purple is a pain in the ass, but still somewhat readable. ;)
    I was bored so I thought I'd take a crack at one of them Hitler parodies.

It's about what Hitler thinks of Judi Dench as M.

There is a bit of language in it, but not a whole lot.
    Enjoy!

Brilliant - very amusing!
    So what was the big upset with a shampoo that uses Hitler in their ad again???
    @SaintMark
    I don't get why anyone would want to use Hitler to sell shampoo in the first place. You'd think a Moustache trimmer would be more appropiate! ;)
    You could see him endorsing Remington.
    @SaintMark
    I don't get why anyone would want to use Hitler to sell shampoo in the first place. You'd think a Moustache trimmer would be more appropiate! ;)

Well most people in this thread do not mind seeing Der Fuhrer endorsing their favorite hero.

You can't blame Hitler for liking Bond! ;)

You gotta love all the videos making him seem like a child.
    You can't blame Hitler for liking Bond! ;)

Neither do I mind him endorsing a male shampoo since men do not dress in their women's garments.

Is it true that Adolf really took his own life using a Walther PPK, there could be more Bond links to this than just silly parodies. I suppose one way of looking at this is that James Bond, did in a way, kill the most evil man the world's ever seen. Can anyone verify the firearm used that day, a Walther PPK many seem to think was responsible :-?
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 11,425
    Bizarrely, it seems you're right - Wiki Answers says a Walther PPK 7.65mm pistol.