Make your own Bond spoof/storyline

edited April 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 53
I'm surprised nobody had thought of this yet!

What's your dream Bond film/novel? Or perhaps you would like to share your own creation?
If you could make your own Bond story/film (funny or serious), what would happen, who would be in it and what else would you want to tell us?

Mine would be about the revival of SPECTRE and how a previously unknown SPECTRE agent comes to revive the organisation and once again threatens to destroy the world.

Fire away! Use your imagination, it doesn't have to be limited to the real world. Imagination knows no boundaries!

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Well, actually everyone knows my creation, called Hellfire and i talk about it unceasable and idk how does you guys can hold me talking about it that much.
    I'll try to make the storyline and post here, for you guys. While that obviously other ppl can post theirs.
    I have done 4 comic book/movies. They are in the "Fan Media" thread.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Anybody who wants to know my Bond storylines can eventually read them on Fanfiction.net once I start posting them.
    I've done afew Bond stories in the fan creations category. I think I still have one or two unfinished.