Hair Color

edited April 2012 in Actors Posts: 224
I must be color blind. There was a list, the other day, of the Top 10 actresses who have aged the best over the years. One of the Top 10 is Jane Seymour. They describe Jane as a "redhead". But she has ALWAYS looked brunette to me. Relatedly, Daniel Craig has often been cited as the "first blond James Bond". But I declare that Sir Roger Moore always looked kind of blondish to me. Maybe not as blond as Daniel but, leaning that way.

I was glad to see Jane on that list. I think some other "long ago" Bond girls have aged well...Jill St. John and Maud Adams...two redheads, by the way. Barbara Bach, Caroline Munro, Kristina Wayborn and Tanya Roberts also stand time still.

Comments

• SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Ellis wrote:
    I must be color blind. There was a list, the other day, of the Top 10 actresses who have aged the best over the years. One of the Top 10 is Jane Seymour. They describe Jane as a "redhead". But she has ALWAYS looked brunette to me. Relatedly, Daniel Craig has often been cited as the "first blond James Bond". But I declare that Sir Roger Moore always looked kind of blondish to me. Maybe not as blond as Daniel but, leaning that way.

I was glad to see Jane on that list. I think some other "long ago" Bond girls have aged well...Jill St. John and Maud Adams...two redheads, by the way. Barbara Bach, Caroline Munro, Kristina Wayborn and Tanya Roberts also stand time still.

I must be colour blind too! For me Jane Seymour is a brunette and Roger Moore is blond! I like to think my mother is a world authority on Roger Moore LOL (fan since way before he was Bond) and I always heard her say he was blond! When Craig was cast as Bond everyone was complaining, me including, and I remember her very calmly saying at the time "Roger Moore's blond and no one complains about it! I like this new guy". Wise words!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Count me in. Jane's a brunette as far as my sight serves me well. And Roger has a bit of blonde going, no? Next thing people will claim Connery donned a red tupet. ;-)
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited April 2012 Posts: 13,894
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Next thing people will claim Connery donned a red tupet. ;-)

Well... it did change colour in DAF. I'm sure I saw shades of red, green & orange. ;)