Greetings from an old friend!

edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 22
Hey everybody! I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself...maybe reintroduce myself to some of the old guard. My name is Briggon Snow. I have a long history with the MI6 Forums and my friend James Page. I am returning in a new capacity after years away from the forums community here. I probably won't be posting as often as my teenage self did back in the DAD years...but I have too much nostalgia and good feelings about my time here when it was MI6, 007 Gaming and Spectre007 to not jump in on some of the conversations going on in this milestone year for James Bond fans around the world.

Anyways, hello folks, it's good to be back! And to my friend James....it's amazing how far all of this has come. As you taught a kid in New England to say when signing off on a message....Cheers mate.

Comments

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    edited April 2012 Posts: 1,329
    Welcome back fellow bond fan!

This is where u say " I never left" :D
    Welcome back! Out of curiosity? Alot of people on here suspect james page is michael g wilson?! Is it true? :D
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Welcome back, Briggon Snow - good to have you aboard once more, matey... :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Appreciating the words, Briggon, but I'd suggest you write them again here. Welcome back, friend!
  • Thanks for the kind welcome! Seems I broke the rules already DarthDimi haha. Forgive me, my forums etiquette needs to be dusted off a bit. Really looking forward to jumping in and talking Bond.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited April 2012 Posts: 23,561
    Sir, you didn't break the rules. ;-) I simply think you'll reach a wider audience when following that link. :)

And here's to a happy return!

champagne.jpg
  • Thanks! Thanks! Good to be back for sure.
    Great profile pic. ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Wow, quite the shock but very welcome. The good thing is, things shouldn't be too different @BriggonSnow. ;)
  • Samuel001 wrote:
    Wow, quite the shock but very welcome. The good thing is, things shouldn't be too different @BriggonSnow. ;)

It's amazing to see how much has changed (and for the better). I remember watching from the outside when all of this rebooted. It's humbling to think back on the old forum's inception and where this whole community has since gone too. It's in the stratosphere really....truly Bond in space. I just have amazing memories of this place and everybody involved. I was a punk kid that got to play with some pretty brilliantly cool Bond fans.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Things have changed a lot, even since I've been around, mainly for the better, I'll add.

You'll be glad you're back with us now. A year ago, as you may know, things were rather hairy.

Just stay with us!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    BriggonSnow, there's a name from the past. Welcome back. =D>
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome back Briggon Snow. Good to see you as part of Mi6 again.
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Welcome back @BriggonSnow - glad to have you active again :)
  • Thanks guys! Hoping for some gratuitous sex and violence...or at the very least some compelling Bond geekery. Definitely appreciate the greetings!
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    Welcome back indeed!