Anyone going to Autographica later in the year ? And if so who do you wan't to see ?

edited April 2012 in Merchandise Posts: 469
I am looking at going to autographica later in the year, depending on cost, and guest list. Yaphet Koto is there as well as some other Bond characters and John Glen. Just wondering if anyone else was looking at going?

Comments

I'm going Largo! Quite a few people i am gonna meet, especially Ivana Milicevic! ;;) lol! Was at the memorabilia show at the NEC on sunday. Sadly not a great deal of Bond merchandise on show, so i expect much better for the winter show later in the year!

Pending on my work pattern? Hopefully there on the saturday? If not? then will be there on the sunday! If there same day as you? Will have a beer and chat footie and Bond! :-bd
    That would be good - let you know nearer the time as I would need a couple more of my type of characters to make the long trip from the isle of wight
    yeah no problem Largo. I am only around 20 to 30 mins away so i am quite fortunate! I think the Bond group clearly developing for that event will grow some more over time. Especially with it being so close to the movie release and no doubt OFFICIAL events being put on for the 50th celebrations!
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    <b>Moved to Merchandise</b>
    Only my items will go there , I shall be there in spirit ;)