The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards *Biggest Dalton Fan Nominees*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
For Biggest Dalton Fan we have @thelivingroyale, @MajorDSmythe, and @PrinceKamalKhan are all worthy. Bring on some suggestions and anyone who isn't mentioned that feels they should be, let your passionate feelings about Tim's Bond known.

Comments

All great choices but my vote goes to @thelivingroyale. Like @DC he's just so passionate.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    i go with @thelivingroyale too. :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    All great choices but my vote goes to @thelivingroyale. Like @DC he's just so passionate.
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Any others??
    We're allowed to vote more than once?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

This is for nominations, not final voting. I am polling for more worthy nominees.

This is for nominations, not final voting. I am polling for more worthy nominees.

Ah thankyou good sir. What about @actionsteve? He and I always seemed to agree at how great Dalton was. But I think he likes him a tad more than myself.

Ah thankyou good sir. What about @actionsteve? He and I always seemed to agree at how great Dalton was. But I think he likes him a tad more than myself.

You are worthy of a nom, and I have @actonsteve suggested on the Biggest Connery Fan Nominations thread. I know he likes serious Bonds, but I don't know if he likes Sean or Tim more. You could PM him to ask, just for clarification.
    Consider it done.
    I'd nominate @PrinceKamalKhan, he's always fired up about Dalton as Bond.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited April 2012 Posts: 15,690
    I nominate @MajorDSmythe. One of the most passionate fans on the forum !
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    For Biggest Dalton Fan we have @thelivingroyale, @MajorDSmythe, and @PrinceKamalKhan are all worthy. Bring on some suggestions and anyone who isn't mentioned that feels they should be, let your passionate feelings about Tim's Bond known.

It's an honour :)
    Think there may be someone missing from this here Dalton appreciation thread

:-((
    Think there may be someone missing from this here Dalton appreciation thread

:-((
    ^
    I think we found him.
    :)>-
    When will the voting start for these threads?
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 4,813
    I like Dalton too.....

Bashful-logo-436A0DC75C-seeklogo.com_.gif
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I like Dalton to.....

Bashful-logo-436A0DC75C-seeklogo.com_.gif

I nominate you :)

I am running through all the categories and getting the nominees. After every category has its nominations we'll go back through and vote for the winners of each. Two more will open tonight for nominations.

I am running through all the categories and getting the nominees. After every category has its nominations we'll go back through and vote for the winners of each. Two more will open tonight for nominations.

cool :)
    Shit- I just realized I used the wrong 'too'. And now I can't fix it because it's been quoted!! Arrrgg!!
    Shit- I just realized I used the wrong 'too'. And now I can't fix it because it's been quoted!! Arrrgg!!
    Don't worry over the spilled milk.
    :P
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 4,813
    Let this speak for itself B-)

DSC_0303-1.jpg

232323232%7Ffp%3A%3A3%3Enu%3D3246%3E9%3C3%3E%3A8%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D34838932%3C4325nu0mrj
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    @Master_Dahark I'm not normally one for getting collectibles but... I WANT ONE!!!!

I don't have anything like that, but I do have the special 2 disc editions of both Daltons films, and I have them on VHS and a LTK poster. I'll try and get pics up shortly :)

I feel like I should say something about why I think I should win. When I was a kid, the 1st bond I saw was Daltons. I was taken to see TLD at the cinema. Ok I really didn't understand the plot, but the film blew me away. I watched most of the other Bond films soon after, but I didn't think any were as good as Daltons. He was badass, dark but also sometimes funny, to me, he WAS James Bond. Anyway, I was given the TLD video as a present and watched it alot. Then, LTK came out and my life was complete. Today, it is still not just my favourite Bond film, but my favourite film of all time. So yeah, Dalton=awesome :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited April 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Let this speak for itself B-)

DSC_0303-1.jpg

I NEED THAT WEAPON!!! OMG.png