The 1st Annual MI6 Community Awards *Biggest Moore Fan Nominees*

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited April 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 28,694
Easily we have @DaltonCraig007. The Alpha, the Omega, the supreme Moorephiliac. After him @007RogerMoore, @00Beast, and @BAIN123 are all worthy nominees. Further additions are more than welcome.

Comments

• edited April 2012 Posts: 1,778
    I'm gonna have to give it to @DaltonCraig007. He'll defend Roger Moore to the point of silliness. When I first joined this site I honestly didn't know if he was serious half of the time. Now I know he is. If I didn't know Roger Moore himself was such a humble and light-hearted man I'd be inclined to consider the possibilty of @DC actually being Roger Moore :)) . But Sir Rog would never do something so petty.
    I´d like to nominate Crab_Of_Doom. I know him, and he is a big Moore fan.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I nominate @MajorDSmythe. :p

I nominate 0BradyM0Bondfanatic7.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator

I've asked not to be included in this category, only because i'd have a landslide victory.

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

I've asked not to be included in this category, only because i'd have a landslide victory.

lol ! well I'll vote for you in the Dalton fan category :)
    I nominate Identigraph. He is a real Moore fan!
    I

I am truly humbled!
    I

I am truly humbled!

Welcome to our Moore club, brother.
    Perhaps I should add Germanlady.
    I

I am truly humbled!

And what a club it is! :-bd
    00Beast wrote:
    I

I am truly humbled!

Oh yes. We are blood brothers, all of us.

00Beast wrote:
    I

I am truly humbled!

Oh yes. We are blood brothers, all of us.

Indeed, indeed!
    We seem to be about all set here and in the Dalton thread. Perhaps we should launch the Brosnan and Craig nomination threads?
    We seem to be about all set here and in the Dalton thread. Perhaps we should launch the Brosnan and Craig nomination threads?

Can't wait for the Brosnan thread!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Done.
    Dalton Craig wins this round for me, despite the ambiguous username that never got explained

He's without question Moore's biggest fanatic on here, with all due respect to anyone else
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dalton Craig wins this round for me, despite the ambiguous username that never got explained

He's without question Moore's biggest fanatic on here, with all due respect to anyone else
    This thread is nomination-only.
    Oh, I nominate Dalton Craig then :\">
    DaltonCraig007 easily. That man sees no fault in the Moore films. God bless him.