Your Film Festival - Time To Put Your Creativity Into Acton!

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited March 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 2,635
The Your Film Festival will make your creativity into a cinema screen. You have until march 31th to send your job in a 15min-or-less video to them, and await to the Awards begin. The sotry can be of any style, and of any genre. There is NO restrictions. It can be action, comedy, suspense; it can be an animation, a game footage made to a very written story, or any other kind of creativity. The winner will earn the prize of US$ 500,000 dollars to make that story come true, and will have the short story into a whole great movie with the privilege of having the direction of Ridley Scott and Michael Fassbender.

More Info at:

Will someone here send their creativity to the Hollywood environment? Will someone here have a great James Bond story to tell the world? Post here any job that you Would want to, Or Will send there, and we can tell you if it is good or bad. Go on, good luck! If someone will do it, we'll be expecting your winning will!

Well u know, I'd send my '007: Hellfire' project to them, But the problem is, I don't have it ended already and idk if the Bond directors could accept too... I could do it until then, but would take a long time.
What about you guys?

Comments

I'll have a go at this. I don't think I'll win, but it should be fun. Now I just need an idea...
  • tqbtqb
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Well u know, I'd send my '007: Hellfire' project to them, But the problem is, I don't have it ended already and idk if the Bond directors could accept too... I could do it until then, but would take a long time.
    What about you guys?[/blue]

How much has to be finished? And honestly i think original work has a better chance at winning something because of copyright stuff etc. you have a week to do something! quick hurry! :p

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    tqb wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    What about you guys?[/blue]

How much has to be finished? And honestly i think original work has a better chance at winning something because of copyright stuff etc. you have a week to do something! quick hurry! :p

Actually, it has the Credits Introduction mainly to be done. I have no much time to do it yet, although the music's already choosen.
    I got the intro of the movie, The middle part, the almost-ending part And the credits done. There's the Bond versus Villain fight remaining to be made.

Also, i have the use of a lot of no-copyrighted songs (from Goldeneye: Source, Goldeneye N64 and many other games/movies) so it should not work lol
  • My sarcastic entry:

I am gearing up to make a James Bond short, however. If you guys would give me a critique upon finishing the script. :)