Bloodstone Soundtrack

wdmwdm
edited March 2012 in Music Posts: 16
Does anyone have an idea where I might be able to purchase the soundtrack for the game? I really enjoyed the music and I've read the article about the award it won. I'm trying to round up all the Bond scores I can before Skyfall.

I've found reviews of the promotional release online, but I have been unable to find the album for sell or download anywhere.

Can anybody help?

Comments

• DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    If there on YouTube mate then maybe u can download software that enables you to rip the audio file straight off there??
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I spent some time looking for the soundtrack myself but I failed to find it anywhere but in some dark alley where I never come.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited March 2012 Posts: 28,694
    Here's a link to a playlist of the soundtrack on YouTube:

There's other Bond music on there too.
    Try VDownloader. It works for me. Just download " VDownloader" from the web for free and with the links of the videos of YouTube you can just put them in the program it will download it.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Nope. VDownloader sucks. and just occupies space.

Try 'Songr'. Beyond the music downloads, it can download videos in MPG format, or MP3, saving Only the audio from it. In a great quality, i might say. ;)

Also, the program is less than 15 MB.
    I haven't heard of that one. I'll try it
  • wdmwdm
    Thanks to all of you. This was very helpful. You kick seven different kinds of ass!