How do you think Skyfall will turn out??

edited March 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 154
What do you think of Skyfall so far?? What are your hopes and fears for the movie. Do you think you are going to to like it??

Comments

• tqbtqb
    edited March 2012 Posts: 1,022
    I think realistically it'll be better than QOS... Different than CR in a way that you can't compare the two. And like anything else it'll have some flaws that the producers will try to fix in the next movie. And i think i'm going to love it. I think it'll be a different type of Bond movie. It'll make a lot at the box office
    All the signs are looking good! However with the clapperboards i feel that they have given us too much information already! And with all the leaked footage it takes a lot of the mystery away for me.

A sfor the film itself? I think it will be a major success and certainly has the potential to surpass B/O takings of CR! Whether i will like it more than CR? We will have to see but given the plot and the assembled cast? It certainly has a damn good chance!
    I think it is going to be a financial success. I hope that it will be seen as a Bond film and not a Mendes film, i.e. that Mendes will have the humility to hide behind the character and the universe. I do think the casting is pretty much flawless (except maybe the young Q?), so I am fairly confident the actors will pull it off. I have always been sceptical about John Logan as a scriptwriter so I am a bit worried about the script. So far what we have heard about it is so generic I don't know what to think about it.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I think it will a great Bond adventure! I pretty much agree with everything @tqb said. It will be better than QoS and just as good as CR, if not better, but a different kind of film. I'm really excited to hear that they are going back to classic Bond and that Q is back!
    All the those reasons and the fact that Bond hasn't been in theaters in four years will help the film at the Box Office.
    It looks like they're trying new things (in a good way) and I can't wait to see it!
    I'm not judging it until I see it. I've made that mistake with too many films.
    it better be good otherwise im boycotting all of daniel craigs films until the new guy turns up...wish i hope will be after Bond 24
    lol
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Samuel001 wrote:

As Sams link shows, there is already a discussion for this. Therefore I'll lock this one up and we can continue to discuss our thoughts on the fate of Skyfall in the thread as provided in the link above.
    Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.