Quantum of Solace the game: Good or Bad?

edited March 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 4,762
I personally love QoS the game, it's my third favorite behind Nightfire (1) and Blood Stone (2)! It's got incredible graphics, top notch cover mode only beaten by Blood Stone, amazing gun fights, weapon choices, and all around enjoyability. The only things lacking are a longer single player, better hand-to-hand combat, and split screen multiplayer. Anyway, I love it, it's still epic!

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I haven't had a chance to play the Wii/X-Box/PS3 version yet but I do have the PS2 version and it was a total letdown. I bought it under the impression that all versions were the same...boy was I wrong.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The campaign was meh, the online was an overpowered shotgun filled mess. At least we got to play parts of CR in addition though, considering it didn't get its own game.
  • tqbtqb
    It's alright. I hated how they mixed the storyline up.
    Murdock wrote:
    I haven't had a chance to play the Wii/X-Box/PS3 version yet but I do have the PS2 version and it was a total letdown. I bought it under the impression that all versions were the same...boy was I wrong.

I only had a ps2 at the time and I knew it was nothing like the "big" versions but I actually enjoyed it. The ps3/xbox versions have their ups and downs. It felt rushed (and it probably was considering Treyarch released 3 full games around the same time that year). I enjoyed the single player and multiplayer to an extent. Shotguns ruined it though
    I liked the PS3 version of QOS very much. It was actully the first PS3 game I ever bought.

The PS2 version on the other hand was terrible.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    bondbat007 wrote:
    Murdock wrote:

I only had a ps2 at the time and I knew it was nothing like the "big" versions but I actually enjoyed it. The ps3/xbox versions have their ups and downs. It felt rushed (and it probably was considering Treyarch released 3 full games around the same time that year). I enjoyed the single player and multiplayer to an extent. Shotguns ruined it though

I've played both the PS3/XBOX 360 version and the PS2 version, and I liked the PS2 version leaps and bounds over the next gen version. Cooler levels, 3rd person action, no 1st person BS, and for the most part the game really held up, allowing you to go stealthy a lot of the time.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
This discussion has been closed.