Controversial opinions about Bond films

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I don t get gay irony.
    Have you resorted to playground insults now? How mature of you. It'd be nice if, once in a while, you could actually contribute something fruitful to the discussion instead of joke after joke.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    "Fruitful" ?

@joke24, I rest my case.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited April 2017 Posts: 10,588
    Wow, just wow. I have yet to come across a single member on this board who attribute as many annoying qualities as yourself. What's amusing to me is that you never have anything to back up your hatred for Brosnan, other than the usual lame-ass statement (such as the painfully unfunny one above) that I have come to expect from you.
    ,,,says the Dalai Lameass himself.
    ,,,says the Dalai Lameass himself.
    You are a massive tool, you know that?
    This kind of vulgarity just comes natural for you Canadians I guess, but this isn t Canada.

I flagged you. Mods, get rid of this punk.
    This kind of vulgarity just comes natural for you Canadians I guess, but this isn t Canada.

I flagged you. Mods, get rid of this punk.

Taking a jab at my heritage, now? That'll definitely solidify your Brosnan argument from earlier. Remember that one?

Your proving my point perfectly, and it's hilarious, asshole.
    Idiot.
    Bigot.
    Bastard.
    You've been nothing but a moronic, incessant troll in the four long years you've been a member here. Flooding every unlucky thread with your pathetic, often racist antics and your comments have gone unnoticed for far too long now. Time to leave, I say.
    Bla bla bla.
    What the hell? Isn t that a swear word?

You are finished now.
    You were finished long before you clicked that join button on that fateful day back in September, 2013. To quote Sam Smith, the Writing was on the wall.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Guys, seriously. It's okay to get passionate, but spamming a thread for 25 posts at a dozen each full of one word cruelties directed at each other is not right. I like both of you, and you're way, way better than this.
    Quoting Sam Smith now?

Pull yourself together, man.
    Guys, seriously. It's okay to get passionate, but spamming a thread for 25 posts at a dozen each full of one word cruelties directed at each other is not right. I like both of you, and you're way, way better than this.
    I know I am. I can't speak for the racist homophobe, though.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    jake24 wrote: »
    I know I am. I can't speak for the racist homophobe, though.

Stop it. This is a great thread and I've had some of the best discussions in months here this week. I won't let the two of you ruin it with petty bickering.
    You are so cruel. I guess you were born that way.
    So Thunderfinger, it looks like our little April Fool's prank was a success, eh?
    Ha ha! Yes. So sorry for the distress, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7.
    Oh, you bastards.
    Oh, you bastards.

Why, you little... ;)
    Sorry for putting you through that, my friend. As for @Thunderfinger, I still love ya!
    I hate this day of the year so, so much. I don't know what's real, what's fake, how to respond, if I'm being tricked, if I'm not.

That was well played and quite clever though, so I now have to bookmark it for posterity. ;)
    Again, sorry. Love you both.

We were inspired by some other comedic and very real arguments here before.
    I hit my breaking point at the moment you called me a heathen.
    That's why I was so tricked, I thought it was an argument coming from a real place and like a lot of guys, something just snapped in the both of you and you just went at it. Lies that work the best are those that get wrapped up in a truth.

This is why April Fools Day is such a frightening time to be surfing the internet, and why the date has powers that must be wielded responsibly. This is the only day of the year where I can be tricked into thinking Daniel Craig was performing in a dark comedy Charlie and the Chocolate Factory sequel and that my two friends had gone at each other on a public forum page. Lunacy.

But all is forgiven, and it's made the day fun, if unpredictable.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    All right, children, time to lay this argument, whatever it is, to rest. This is getting a little pathetic. Thank you.
    It was a pleasure. I fooled my son (18) today as well, telling him he was starting to lose hair.
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    I have to admit, i read all this and became worried that someone may be chucked out of the community. Then i find it's an April Fools? Well, what can i say but, you g***amn, motherf***ing sons o' b****es.

Only kidding . Haha, fair play to both of ya. Very, very convincing.