Caroline Munro interview

edited February 2012 in Actors Posts: 21
Hi everyone, been a while since I was on here. Anyway, we bagged an interview with Caroline Munro (Naomi from TSWLM as if you all didn't know) during the recent Heroes and Legends convention in Belfast recently. She was such a lovely woman, who had time for everyone who came up to chat with her. We can't praise her enough. Oh, and for someone aged 63 she is still absolutely stunning. Anyway, here is a link to the interview. We hope you like it.

http://www.followingthenerd.com/ftn_news/ftn-interviews-bond-hammer-actress-caroline-munroe/

Comments

• Thanks for that. Gosh. TSWLM. The helicopter. That wink. Then the little wave before attempting to kill Bond. That's all it took for Caroline Munro to put a fair few of the other Bond Girls completely in the shade, in my opinion.

She only had a small role but, my word, she was memorable! Love the fact that Caroline believed that it must have been Barbara Bach that pushed the button because Roger was "too much the gentleman."

I wouldn't have had the heart to blow Naomi out of the sky either. Not after the wink...
  • Glad you liked it. Our producer cut a little bit out of the interview and in fact I was soooo disppointed because she replicated that wink in the bit cut. I near exploded when she did it lol I'll say it again, what a lovely woman!
  • Your producer CUT Caroline Munro replicating the wink? What craziness! That's the worst decision since Stromberg's assistant decided to 'betray' him.

Into the shark tank with your producer!!!!!

Well, not really; that was a fun interview. Well done to all concerned.