Filming delayed by the snow?

edited February 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 1,661
Gonna ruin the continuity if one day they're filming exterior shots and it's sunny and dry then the next day there is snow everywhere! :D

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    So what part of filming is being delayed and how good is the authority on it?? These are things that should be mentioned and sparked off on when you start a thread.
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 1,661
    I was suggesting filming *might* be delayed. ;) If they're filming on London streets - some recent photos were put online showing that - now those streets are covered in snow so I'm guessing it will be near impossible to shoot exterior scenes. I suppose the snow can be removed but that costs time and money.

It would look very strange if one scene shows Bond running down a street and there's no snow and then there's another shot with snow on the ground!
    Looked on the main site:

"Update: Due to the cold snap in the UK and snowfall, filming at Vauxhall Bridge was postponed until the contingency plan of the following week."

Depending on how much snow we have, exterior shooting will be delayed for weeks, months even years! :P
    i don't think we are due anymore are we? I have heard that we will get rain! So that would help to get rid of it!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Not sure why we need this, as there are plenty of places that this could be discussed.
    'Skyfall Filming' would seem an obvious choice.
    Weather report....frosty.
This discussion has been closed.