Favorite TV Bad Guys

edited February 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 2,341
We have our favorite shows over the years and where would our heroes be without their bad guys? In the past, many shows had recurring villians. Not so much these days. Lets list your favorite gallery of rogues from some of our favorite TV shows, past and present

1. Khan Noonin Singh from classic Trek (season 1 episode Space Seed, 1967)
2. Dr. Sinn the evil scientist from the animated Jonny Quest (1964-65)
3. The Riddler from TV Batman, 1966-
4. JR Ewing from "Dallas" 1978-91
5. Cromags from Sliders season 2 episode "Invasion" 1996
6. The Drazens, Victor and his sons Andrei and Alexis from the first season of 24 2001
7. Nina Myers from seasons 1-3 of 24 this was one bad mama. Kinda relieved when she was finally killed off in the third season.

Khan was so popular that he was the main antagonist in the best of the Trek films, Star Trek 2
The Cromags did recur in several season 4 and 5 but they were never the same. they were much scarier and nasty in the season 2 episode. Many scenes in that episode were right out of a nightmare.
24 has had many nasty bad guys but I just have a special place for the Drazens. they were an interesting and bloodthirsty lot vent on revenge and murder.
Never knew whether to hate or love ol' JR but he does qualify as a bad guy. He had some redeeming qualities however.

Please add your candidates and feel free to comment on one another's lists.

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    me personally... i never really got into TV Shows that much, but I'll try my best from what I can remember....

- The Riddler as played by Frank Gorshin, as well as The Riddler in Batman The Animated Series

- from The Tomorrow People, Christopher Lee as Ramses I thought was terrific.

- from South Park, you can't go wrong with either Saddam Hussein, or Tom Cruise lol.

- from Supernatural, Azezel aka The Yellow Eyed Demon, as well as Lucifer.

thats all i can think of right now... if i can remember more, i shall post them.
    JR Ewing for me! The man is a legend for all the wrong reasons! :D
  • T-Bag from Prison Break was a beautifully written character.

Evil, twisted, yet somehow kinda loveable!

• edited February 2012 Posts: 660
    Tony Almelda(Sp?)-24 allied turned villain!
    Ari-NCIS-Gibbis vs him was crazy! No other recruting villian has match him so far
  • Lionel luther - smallville.
    president logan - 24
    gul dukat - DS9

all classic villains in a similar mould, all deluded egomanic's.