"Wet 2". Come on, where's the final respond?

edited January 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 669
I must say that I'm really an obsessed fan to Rubi Malone, the heroine in an action Third-Person Shooter video game called Wet. In late 2010, Behavior Studios announced a sequel, revealing that it would come out in 2012. But, as of May 2011, an employer listed the sequel as a cancelled video game and nothing officially reported to the audience. I'm really annoyed because I'm still waiting for the sequel, or any report. I even get rest when they stop torturing me of waiting and reveal that they cancelled the game, or just tell anything about its revival.

Wet 2 announced:
http://electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/industry-news/6383-wet-2-officially-confirmed

Wet 2 rumoured to be cancelled:
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/05/17/wet-sequel-dries-up-canceled/

Comments

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited January 2012 Posts: 13,894
    I'll pass on this, as I didn't think the first game was all that good. Though i'm surprised that it sold enough to warrant a pt 2, I don't remember it doing that well.

And i've moved this out of 007 Gaming and into General Discussion.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Oh what utter stink. Yahtzee, the supreme king of video game reviewers has spoken the truth:
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    The first one never looked interesting to me in the slightest.
  • I think even though the 1st one might not be that good it could still have a good sequel. Look at assasins creed, the 1st game wasn't great but then the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are all awesome.
    So, what does that mean? No Sequel?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    @thelivingroyale

I thought AC was better than AC2. I found the character of Altair with the setting of 1191 and the plot of AC far more interesting that the equivalent of AC2.
  • I replayed Wet today and I'm dying to see a sequel coming with the same gameplay. I'm dying to see Rubi Malone again. I wish she was real and I wish if she's real, would be my girlfriend.