WTF happened?

TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
edited March 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 9,117
Having been a user of KTBEU for several years (but only on the firms time), I havent been on very much for a while since IT at work seemed to have got wise to me about 3 months ago and started blocking it.
I could still access MI6 not the forums though so I just put up with it and plodded on.

However I was left somewhat flummoxed when a few days ago I tried to go to MI6.co.uk and found myself being redirected to the rather dismal C*******rBond.net.

I have since managed to find my way here which has turned out to be a right result as work havent got round to blocking it yet, but the whole situation has left me confused and I would be olbiged if someone could explain (or point me in the direction of a thread which does so) what exactly happened.

I'm particularly bemused as to why the old domain name now links to one of MI6s competitors rather than here. Seems as if someone is deliberately trying to shaft the old MI6 and its loyal fanbase by forcing them onto the DAD of Bond sites. Has the domain name been taken over my McLory or something?

Any illumination on what chicanery has occurred would be much obliged.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.