007 scorpio (fan made bond story starring daniel craig) PART 1, 2 and 3

edited April 2012 in Fan Creations Posts: 12,837
been a while since I've done one of these, but still, here it is....

A military spy plane is flying through stormy clouds. It is raining heavily, and the plane has just left australia. Inside the plane there are 4 masked SAS soldiers and a british agent, 009. 009 has been told to guard the spy plane at all costs. 009 asks the pilot of the plane when they will land, he replies "us, in afew hours. But you should be on the ground in a matter of minutes", 3 small bursts of machine gun fire are heard and 009 collapses to the floor. The SAS soldiers who have just killed the agent sprint towards the body and tie several heavy suitcases to him, then throw him out of the plane. 009 crashes into the sea below. The plane suddenly changes direction as one of the soldiers, takes of his mask. He has a shaved head, a scar on his bottom lip and he speaks with a polish accent. He orders one soldier too disable the planes tracking system, and the pilot turns the plane into the opposite direction, heading for a new destination. The man laughs and says "everything is falling into place".

Meanwhile, in england, James bond is at the pleasure beach theme park in blackpool. He is keeping his eye on a man with a leather hoody, who is talking on his mobile phone. The man says into the phone that he will meet the contact next to the log flume, and begins to walk. Bond follows. The man soon notices bond is following him and shouts into the phone "the deals blown, I'm being followed" then he drops and stamps on his phone before breaking into a sprint. Bond pursues him. The man barges through crowds but bond follows. The man quickly makes his way up stairs, pushing down queues of people into bonds way, but 007 charges past. The man leaps over the railing and does a massive jump onto the tracks for a rollercoaster. Bond follows and just clears the gap. The man sprints up the tracks expertly, without even stumbling. Bond follows as fast as he can, but less expertly. The man pulls out his gun and shoots at bond, but bond throws himself down, almost falling of. But bond grabs onto the tracks and hangs on, dangling in the air with a massive drop below him, lots of people are looking up now. Bond scarmbles back on but the man has already climbed down a ladder. Bond is back up and spots the man on the ground below, heading into the crowd. Bond looks around below him and spots a pool for a water ride. Bond leaps of the tracks and splashes into the pool. He scrambles out as fast as he can and looks around desperately for the man. Bond spots him and sprints forward. The man realises bond is alive and once again draws his gun, shooting the air. This makes the crowd panic, but bond charges through. The man leaps over a railing into another crowd below. Bond follows. Bond pursues the man up to another ride, which is just starting. The man pushes through the crowds, leaps on and points his gun at the staff, ordering them to start the ride. Bond realises the man is an expert acrobat and will find someway of the ride before the end, so he leaps on himself just as the ride starts. Niether of them are strapped in. Bond fires afew shots at the man, the man fires back, but bond drops his gun and the man runs out of ammo. Bond starts crawling across carts to reach the man but a big turn throws him of. Bond falls.... straight back onto the speeding ride, which has just shot down a drop and gone directly underneath the falling bond. Bond finds himself next to the villian and they start to fight. Another turn throws them both back afew carts but they still cling on, as civillians keep themselves strapped in and pray that they don't die. The ride then slows down as it approaches a near-vertical drop. But the man leaps down onto another rides tracks, and bond follows. The fight continues and they both fall, crashing onto more tracks, before they roll of and fall a small distance onto the crowd. The man springs up, they are near the car park, but bond follows still. The man leaps into a van and it speeds of, but bond follows on his ducati superbike. There is a small chase, with bond weaving in and out of traffic to catch up while the man fires a machine gun from the back of the van. Soon the van crashes outside blackpool tower. The man and the driver get out, the man runs. Bond leaps of his bike and takes out the driver with afew punches, also stealing his gun. Bond chases the man up tons of stairs, eventually reaching the glass skywalk of the blackpool tower. The man aims his gun at bond and says its over. Bond says the man has nowhere to run now, and in a lightning quick motion, pulls out his new gun and fires several shots at the floor where the man is standing. They both fall, but bond manages to grab a ledge, the man falls and breaks his neck. Bond laughs like a maniac as he stays dangling there, he can't believe he's alive

Comments

haha "draws his fun, shooting the air" I think you meant gun.

Its pretty good so far. I remember us talking about the roller coaster bit, and I like how you tied it in to a PTS. I think it'd be a great scene for a Bond flick.

I love how you also tied in Australia, which has been a hot topic.

A good little write up, though I'm not sure about the 'laughs like a maniac' bit. I like the glass sky walk though. Good stuff.
  • JWESTBROOK wrote:
    haha "draws his fun, shooting the air" I think you meant gun.

Its pretty good so far. I remember us talking about the roller coaster bit, and I like how you tied it in to a PTS. I think it'd be a great scene for a Bond flick.

I love how you also tied in Australia, which has been a hot topic.

A good little write up, though I'm not sure about the 'laughs like a maniac' bit. I like the glass sky walk though. Good stuff.

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I remember us talking about the rollercoaster bit too, which was why I used it. The glass skywalk bit I thought of because I recently went to blackpool and went on the new skywalk at the blackpool tower myself, and I thought it would be great for a bond film stunt. And I plan to set alot of it in australia. The laughs like a maniac bit I sort of stole of die hard 2, after mcclane blows up the plane at the end he bursts out laughing because he's alive.
  • PART 2

James bond walks into Ms office. M, is angry at bond. She says that the blackpool tower was closed for months while the skywalk was built, and he destroyed all that with afew bullets. Bond says that he took out the head of one of englands biggest drug dealing operations and that M should be happy. M tells bond that a military spy plane was stolen last night in what looks like a higly planned operation. 009 was shot dead by 4 imposters posing as SAS soldiers and the pilot took the plane to an unknown location. MI6 tried tracking the plane but the tracking systems were disabled. Bond asks if there are any leads, and M says one. She gives bond a photo of a man with a shaved head and a scar on his bottom lip, she says that MI6 have a double agent monitoring a polish terrorist with a small army at his command. She also says that the agent found out about a plot to steal the spy plane but by the time word reached MI6 the plane had already been taken. M says that their only lead is this terrorist. Bond asks the terrorists name. M slides a file across his desk and says the name as bond reads "ernst starvo blofeld".........

Bond meets bill tanner, who tells him that blofeld is rumoured to have a base in the scottish mountains, according to 003, who is the double agent that has been infiltrating blofelds organisation. He says that 003 also went dark 12 hours ago and that bond should try and find her. Bond says that he always wanted to have a holiday in the mountains...

Bond is speeding through the scottish countryside in a range rover. He gets a call from M, who tells him to wait until night to sneak into the castle. Bond says he's not a rookie anymore, and then says he'll be fine. Bond soon pulls up in some woods and gets out of the car. It is night time now. He grabs an equipment bag from the boot and moments later he is in stealth gear. He sprints through the woods, coming to a clearing where he can see a castle. It is heavily guarded by guards and guard dogs. He looks through thermal vision binoculars and spots a convoy of trucks heading for the castle. He quickly grabs some rope and rappels down the cliff face. Then cuts through barbed wire, and just manages to dive under the last truck in the convoy, grabbing on using a pair of magnets from his equipment bag. The trucks move into the castle, and so does bond...
  • very cool story, and awesome.

nice work @thelivingroyale!
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    PART 3

Bond waits until the guards are gone, then rolls out from under the truck, completely alert. He moves through the courtyards, and climbs onto the castle walls, eventually finding a way inside. Staying undetected, Bond manages to find a room with a video camera/TV set up, and a big metal chair, with wires plugged in. Hearing footsteps, Bond quickly hides behind a stack of cardboard boxes. Blofeld walks in, dragging 003 behind him, followed by 2 henchmen. Blofeld straps a beaten 003 into the electric chair and snaps at the guards to turn on the camera, he starts to talk. "This is a message for the british goverment, and anyone else trying to infiltrate my organisation" he says coldly. "I am a very private person, and I don't like it when my privacy is....disturbed..." Blofeld pulls out 003's mobile, "this disturbs my privacy" a white cat walks into the room, Blofeld ignores it and tosses 003's phone to one of the guards, pulling out his own. "Now, you will witness the power of my organisation..." Blofeld then presses a button on his mobile and electricity whizzes through the chair, 003 cries out in pain and dies. Blofeld laughs and says anyone else who tries to stop him will meet the same end. He then flicks of the camera and him and the one guard leave, he tells the other to deal with the body. Bond quickly gets up and takes down the guard by strangling him with some wire, taking 003's phone. He then sneaks out of the room, back into the courtyard, and climbs onto the castle wall.

Bond sets up some rope to rappel down with but bumps into a guard, they start fighting, the guards sub machine gun is dropped and bullets fire out as it hits the ground, other guards notice and rush towards the fight. Bond pulls out a swiss army knife and brutally stabs the man, then quickly slides down the rope, burning his hands. He sprints into the forest but is shot at, guards go after him on quadbikes. Bond ducks down into bushes as one bike speeds past him, then moves on. He climbs into a tree and decides to move tree to tree to escape without being seen. He slips though, and as he crashes to the floor he is spotted by one of the guards. Bond runs, and uses a low hanging tree branch to swing across a small river, one of the quadbikes crashes in. Bond runs on, another bike speeds towards him. Bond dives to the floor to dodge. The car speeds back for more, but Bond kicks a rock from the floor up and it flies forwards, smashing the guard in the skull and knocking him of his quadbike. Bond spots his range rover nearby and jumps in, but is pursued by an enemy truck down the mountain road.