What are your most wanted/anticipated DVDs/Blu-rays?

0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
edited January 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 28,694
The question is simple. Maybe you saw a film once and thought, "I can't wait to get that on DVD/BD". So, make a list if you have one, of DVDs/BDs that you are going crazy to get or are anticipating the release of. Special editions are also included. I'll give you mine:

My Blu-ray list:
Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
Die Hard Collection
The Dark Knight
North By Northwest
Good Will Hunting
Bond 50

So, fire away:

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Skyfall.
    Definatly the bond set
  • Virage wrote:
    Definatly the bond set

Just what I was thinking.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Virage wrote:
    Definatly the bond set
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Skyfall.
    Virage wrote:
    Definatly the bond set

Just what I was thinking.

Anything besides these? I mean, I included it too, but that is a given for MI6 members. Any other biting DVD/BD purchases?
  • I can imagine Mission: Impossible GP looking really good on Bluray. I've also gotta pickup Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I can imagine Mission: Impossible GP looking really good on Bluray. I've also gotta pickup Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
    Indeed. I forgot to add that. I'll edit it in. Brad Bird's films always go to DVD well, and have great special features. The Incredibles is a great DVD to have. I'll watch TGWTDT when I read the books.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 1,778
    I can imagine Mission: Impossible GP looking really good on Bluray. I've also gotta pickup Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
    Indeed. I forgot to add that. I'll edit it in. Brad Bird's films always go to DVD well, and have great special features. The Incredibles is a great DVD to have. I'll watch TGWTDT when I read the books.

I just saw it last weekend. Do yourself a favor and see TGWTDT in theaters. In some ways it's really like a brutal rated r Bond film.
    Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. The DVD/Blu-ray-release (the british one) is only three days after the cinema-release of the film here in Norway. And if I know my local cinema right, they won't even be showing it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's already out on DVD in Russia (region 5).

I just saw it last weekend. Do yourself a favor and see TGWTDT in theaters. In some ways it's really like a brutal rated r Bond film.

I will, as soon as I read the book. I've got so much literature to get through. It just piles and piles and piles...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2012 Posts: 13,350
    The first three Indy films would be great on Blu-ray. Hopefully coming this year.
    QOS Special edition with commentary and deleted scenes etc plus docs!
    Would love Steven Spielberg to record commentaries but alas this will never happen. I woiuld gladly re-purchase all my Spielberg Dvds just for that added pleasure.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    The first three Indy films would be great on Blu-ray. Hopefully coming this year.

Spielberg said it was next on his list. Hopefully it's true. I've wanted Indy to go Blu-ray forever.
    I just remembered, another great Blu-ray I'd like to get would be Taken.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    My list for Blu-Ray:

Bond 50
    Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
    Star Wars the Complete Saga
    Lord of the Rings trilogy the extended cut
    Indiana Jones (whenever that's coming out on Blu-Ray)

I want those in that order.