Skyfall: Which action set-pieces?

edited January 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 3,161
Usually a Bond movie has 3-4 huge action setpieces. Some, like FYEO, has more, and some, like TMWTGG, has less.

Two months into shooting 'SKYFALL' I think it's fair to ask if anyone knows or wants to speculate which big action setpieces are being planned?

Comments

Zekidk wrote:
    Usually a Bond movie has 3-4 huge action setpieces. Some, like FYEO, has more, and some, like TMWTGG, has less.

Two months into shooting 'SKYFALL' I think it's fair to ask if anyone knows or wants to speculate which big action setpieces are being planned?

Well, the train sequence in Adana, Turkey on the Adana bridge and the train station. Thats a big one.

I think there's a Shanghai club in there somewhere, however big of a set piece that ends up is left to question however.

Its difficult to know much else. I'm sure the 'attacks' will be big, but most of that, if much was done, was shot at Pinewood so its still left to the skeptic.

Urgh.... "shot at Pinewood." That's what I fear. I have a love for those huge exterior on location action-scenes, which made me a Bond-fan in the first place.
    Zekidk wrote:
    Urgh.... "shot at Pinewood." That's what I fear. I have a love for those huge exterior on location action-scenes, which made me a Bond-fan in the first place.

Again, its only my thinking. For there to be such a 'large attack' on London, they're hasn't been a large body count laying around the streets of the actual city.
    We're two months into a six? Month shoot, there's at least two more there.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 12,837
    I'm looking forward to the attack scene. I hope its a big attack that isn't just set in the MI6 building, but also the streets outside. I hope we get a massive battle.

The train scene also sounds cool. I hope the bike bond uses isn't just one he nicks from a passer by, I want him to have his own bike given to him by Q.