The Spy Who Loved Me Appreciation

X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
edited January 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 2,635
After watching TSWLM last day 31, i've saw that Moore climbed up on my rank. By just watching Brosnan and Craig movies, and *A BIT* of the FRWL storyline on the videogames, i see that i'm losing time here, by not watching all the classic Bond films. Moore actually acted really god at this one, I believe this is the movie where he's best known, after Moonraker, right? Because, the action scenes are great and i loved the final sub pen part. Oh, and that "Bond moment" with the plastique is awesome!
I never saw the Lotus Esprit in action, that's one of the most markable moments of the 70' cinema. I recognized some parts of the pursuit scene, because of the 007 Racing game intro - a Great game BTW - That was great.
I also like the part where he wears the tux. I guess everyone does like it, right? Those scenes can't miss in 007 films, if it does, that's not a Bond movie for me. Bond needs a party-with-tux every film, it's a must-have.
Also, I of course, recognized the Atlantis and Sub Pen parts, from Nightfire, after seeing the movie i see they are very close to the real ones, from the movie.
I didn't watch the other movies yet, but Moore climbed my rank now, being better than Craig for me (Brosnan's 1st, Craig WAS 2nd. Now he's 3rd) and i see how great was his epoch, yet i didn't see any other film yet, but planning to do it, soon.
And, repeating, i'm Brazilian, i don't know how to express myself very well as my english's not so good yet, so i don't know if u guys understand so much of what i've told here, i'm not a great Criticiser but i do what i can, lol. And of course, i've enjoyed a lot in watching TSWLM, kinda entering another Bond epoch, and seeing the Legacy that those great actores left for the actual ones, making Bond the best agent ever.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.