Martin Campbell's new project

edited January 2012 in General Movies & TV Posts: 1,407
Found this article on IGN.
http://tv.ign.com/articles/121/1215746p1.html

I hope this works out for him. Campbell is a great director who has been handed some bad scripts (Green Lantern). I'm always interested in seeing his non-Bond projects. I'll be keeping my (Golden)eye on this one

Sorry for the lame pun....had to be done

Comments

This could be interesting........
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Oddly enough, I'm more interested in this Roland Emmerich pilot, though Campbell's seems interesting.
  • The Shield was one of the greatest TV series of all time - this sounds good. Thanks for the heads up bondbot007.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    The Shield was one of the greatest TV series of all time

Indeed - Justified is a worthy successor of it.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Justified is awesome simply because of Timothy Olyphant.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Justified is awesome simply because of Timothy Olyphant.

QFT.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The premise seems very interesting and fresh...I wish Campbell luck. Has he ever delved into directing TV programs before? If not, this seems like an col show to start on.
    The premise seems very interesting and fresh...I wish Campbell luck. Has he ever delved into directing TV programs before? If not, this seems like an col show to start on.

He did "Edge of Darkness" in the 80s as a TV mini series. Apparently that was successful enough to spawn the film a couple years ago
  • ChevronChevron Northern Ireland
    And, don't forget, episodes of The Professionals!