In Memoriam

Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
edited January 2012 in MI6 Headlines & Feedback Posts: 13,350
MI6 remembers all those the Bond canon has sadly lost this year, and their unique contributions to the world of 007, on screen and off...

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/biography_in_memoriam_2011.php3?t=&s=&id=03046

Great article MI6 and something I wish had been started long ago. A fantastic way to pay respect to all those we've lost, as well as a reminder as to just how many, over the course of the year and I hope others agree.

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Very touching and special arrangement. Thanks and great job MI6. RIP to all the great talents we've lost in 2011.
  • A fine article and it's always sad to see anyone from the franchise pass on

On a more heartier note we still have so many great names with us still from the series including all Six Bonds of course and some fine actors such as Louis Jourdan, Clifton James and Michael Lonsdale amongst others, I sincerely hope this upcoming calendar year does not take away from us any further ex Bond personnel and great names
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Agreed, that was a vvery nice article.

Along with what Baltimore mentioned, all the main Bond girls from the films are still with us and hopefully will be for a long time to come.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Great article MI6 and something I wish had been started long ago. A fantastic way to pay respect to all those we've lost, as well as a reminder as to just how many, over the course of the year and I hope others agree.

Well said Sam.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited January 2012 Posts: 23,547
    Good article.

My heart still mourns the death of John Barry. Sadness creeps in once more just thinking about the news concerning his demise.

You are sorely missed, Mr Barry.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    MI6 remembers all those the Bond canon has sadly lost this year, and their unique contributions to the world of 007, on screen and off...

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/biography_in_memoriam_2012.php3?t=&s=&id=03415

Sad times indeed but a big thanks to MI6 for once again putting this together. I'm sure the families of those included would be just as thankful.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Thanks must go to MI6 for compiling a list of those so instrumental in Bond's history. Though they may be gone, their legacies will carry on their life work from the grave. We shall never forget you. RIP. ^:)^