James Bond films quiz

edited December 2011 in Trivia & Games Posts: 162
Lets see who can get all of these correct first:

1) In what film is the picture of a knight riding a horse in M's office no longer present for the first time?

2) Who is the only Bond villain actor to have won an Oscar (this is pratically a freebie)

3) In which film does Bond not says his famous "Bond, James Bond" line once, but someone else does in the film...

4) Which film is the only in the series to feature every 00 agent in it?

5) Bond is seen driving a bus for the first time in which film?

6) Who is the first Bond girl to be shot by 007 himself?

7) In "From Russia With Love", how many seconds does it take for Kronsteen to die after he is poisoned?

8) In "Goldfinger", how many Aston Martin DB5 models where used in the making of the film?

9) George Lazenby was offered a deal which he turned down to star in how many Bond pictures?

10) Which actor who eventually became a Bond villain was originally meant to play Dr.NO instead?

Bonus: Which two Bond films have won Oscars?

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    1 - (no clue)

2 - Javier Bardem

3 - Thunderball

4 - Thunderball

5 - Live And Let Die

6 - Elektra King

7 - 12 seconds

8 - 2

9 - i believe the most it ever was, was 9.

10 - Christopher Lee

bonus - Goldfinger (best original song) Moonraker (special effects)... i believe those are the ones..
  • @haserot you got #1 (obviously) wrong, #2 wrong, #9 wrong and the bonus wrong. Otherwise, well done
  • To clarify #2, Bardem doesnt count as he hasn't made the film yet this is just Bond films so far not Skyfall.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    edited December 2011 Posts: 4,399
    oh FF'S - how could I have gotten #2 wrong... i feel so stupid - i can't believe I forgot about this one....

I effectively change my answer from Javier Bardem - to Christopher Walken

my favorite villain, and I completely brain fart on that one.... <<<<huge idiot right here. lol
  • Lol. Try to solve #1, I will be incredibly impressed if you can lol
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited December 2011 Posts: 12,459
    2 - Walken (only one I am sure of; I am so ashamed to say ... :(

5 - Live and Let Die

6 - Elektra?

7 - 10 seconds

8 - 15 (an utterly wild guess)

9 - 5 films
    (trying not to look at others' answers) ah well ...
  • you got #2, #5, and # 6 correct
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    1) For Your Eyes Only

2) Christopher Walken

3) Thunderball

4) Thunderball

5) Live And Let Die

6) Elektra

7) 12 seconds

8) 2

9) 11 total

10) Christopher Lee

Bonus: Goldfinger and Thunderball
  • #9 is wrong
  • very close!
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,350
    What's the answer then?

I'll always thought it was 11 films from 1969 - 1989.

"Eon offered Lazenby 10 additional Bond movies, which would have given him a total of 11 Bond films in all. The contract was to cover a period of 20 years beginning in 1970 and ending in 1990. Lazenby's last Bond film was to be shot in 1988, and released in 1989."

The first deal was for four films with the option of three more meaning 7, is that what you're after?
  • yes 7 was what I thought it was
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Just checked, it was originally 7, which he turned down. So then EON wanted him signed for 4, then after that, 11.

Either way, we only got one. :((
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

1) In what film is the picture of a knight riding a horse in M's office no longer present for the first time? For Your Eyes Only

2) Who is the only Bond villain actor to have won an Oscar (this is pratically a freebie) Christopher Walken

3) In which film does Bond not says his famous "Bond, James Bond" line once, but someone else does in the film... Thunderball

4) Which film is the only in the series to feature every 00 agent in it? Also, Thunderball

5) Bond is seen driving a bus for the first time in which film? Live and Let Die

6) Who is the first Bond girl to be shot by 007 himself? Elektra King

7) In "From Russia With Love", how many seconds does it take for Kronsteen to die after he is poisoned? 12 seconds

8) In "Goldfinger", how many Aston Martin DB5 models where used in the making of the film? 2 models

9) George Lazenby was offered a deal which he turned down to star in how many Bond pictures? 7 films

10) Which actor who eventually became a Bond villain was originally meant to play Dr.NO instead? Christopher Lee

Bonus: Which two Bond films have won Oscars? Goldfinger and Thunderball
  • I might make a harder one lol
  • I had a go at this towards the end of last year and admittedly did not get a 100 per cent success, I was actually tripped up on at least one or two questions

Anyone who gets #11 or #13 wrong then oh dear :O

http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz108139c63730.html

Lets see who can get all of these correct first:

1) In what film is the picture of a knight riding a horse in M's office no longer present for the first time?

2) Who is the only Bond villain actor to have won an Oscar (this is pratically a freebie)

3) In which film does Bond not says his famous "Bond, James Bond" line once, but someone else does in the film...

4) Which film is the only in the series to feature every 00 agent in it?

5) Bond is seen driving a bus for the first time in which film?

6) Who is the first Bond girl to be shot by 007 himself?

7) In "From Russia With Love", how many seconds does it take for Kronsteen to die after he is poisoned?

8) In "Goldfinger", how many Aston Martin DB5 models where used in the making of the film?

9) George Lazenby was offered a deal which he turned down to star in how many Bond pictures?

10) Which actor who eventually became a Bond villain was originally meant to play Dr.NO instead?

Bonus: Which two Bond films have won Oscars?

1) For Your Eyes Only? I'm thinking that because M is absent for the first time, so maybe he took his picture with him.

2) Christopher Walken!!

3) You Only Live Twice? I'm thinking Blofeld repeated the famous line when speaking with Osato and Brandt at some point

4) Thunderball

5) Live and Let Die

6) Elektra King

7) 12 seconds

8) ???

9) 7?

10) Christopher Lee

Bonus: ???