Super Dickery (flash animation)

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited December 2011 in Fan Creations Posts: 4,399
thought I would pass this along to some of you fine and faithful...

this was a school project for flash animation - it was essentially our final project (along with an exam).. I chose to do my animation based off an old comic book cover, featuring Superman holding a pitcher of water over the heads of Aquaman and Jimmy Olsen in the middle of the desert, refusing the give them a drink until one of them dies..... yes - it's a real comic.... the cover, and various others like it, can be found at this website.. http://www.superdickery.com

just to give you a little backstory on this project - it was started and completed within a week... i drew everything by hand using the mouse - thats right, not a tablet, but i freehanded everything with a mouse... sound design was simple - i had to voice both characters as my buddy who i wanted to do Superman's was sick that day, so I had to step in lmao... my voice sounds horrendous i'm afraid... anyways, enjoy :)

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    No apologies LMFAO =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))