Daniel Craig's performance in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

edited December 2011 in Actors Posts: 1,407
I just saw The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo and I loved every minuet of it. But one thing that got me was just how good of an actor Daniel Craig is. I love him as Bond and have seen his other films such as Defiance and Cowboys and Aliens, but he really impressed me in this film. It was a very "non Bond" performance. I'm really hoping he gets some Oscar love. Did anyone else see the film? Thoughts?

Comments

looking to go see it hopefully this week! I have heard nothing but good things so i can't wait! Thik it will be a cert that he does the other two!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Thanks for the heads up Samuel001, but if everyone would be ok with it, I'd like this thread to stay open to specifically talk about Craig's performance in the film and not the film itself as all discussions about the film seem to be about Rooney Mara and comparing it to the other film. But if a mod wants to lock this then go ahead I will repost my thoughts in the other thread
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,350
    bondbat007 wrote:
    I'd like this thread to stay open to specifically talk about Craig's performance in the film and not the film itself as all discussions about the film seem to be about Rooney Mara and comparing it to the other film.

We can discuss whatever we want in the other thread - and no talk of Rooney or comparisons with the other film, yet. ;)