World leaders fav films. What are yours?

edited December 2011 in General Movies & TV Posts: 2,782
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/the-favourite-films-of-world-leaders.html

Interesting article. I think Sadaam had the best selections.

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Hitler loved Snow White, that's just funny.
  • Tony Blair and rush hour says it all. I wonder how many focus groups they went through to get that answer.

Saddam should have been Hang em High ouch.
  • And isn't it amusing to a degree that perhaps the most evil man the world's ever seen, his favorite movie is Snow white and the seven dwarfs, actually come to think about it this does ring a bell as I remember reading something similar years back like this, the most detestable and heinous individual since time began favors some cute little Disney picture and innocent animations. It just goes to show that truth 'is' stranger than fiction. Saying that, it was a film taken from a Grimm brothers adpatation, who were German I believe, so something may add up and the Fuhrer took a liking to it, even though Mr Hitler was Austrian by birth

Saddam likes 'Enemy of the state' too just for good measure

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Obamma has good taste, the others are iffy. It is weird to see how the films the diCKtators liked reflect their tyrannic rule. As for Bush, Obamma, and Blair they don't really. I think the Hitler loves Snow White rumor is a crock as well. Everyone knows he was a Cinderella kind of guy. ;)
    Obamma has good taste, the others are iffy. It is weird to see how the films the diCKtators liked reflect their tyrannic rule. As for Bush, Obamma, and Blair they don't really. I think the Hitler loves Snow White rumor is a crock as well. Everyone knows he was a Cinderella kind of guy. ;)

They are just like other folks who claim to have good taste, they like what they like.