Quantum of Solace "First Look Trailer" music, never seen anywhere...

edited December 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 669
The first look trailer of Quantum of Solace: The Game has featured a brand new mix of The James Bond Theme, which also was played in background of the special feature video "Behind The Scenes: Environment". Can anyone find it please?

Comments

Can you possibly post a link to the trailer? Now i'm interested to hear this
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2011 Posts: 28,694
    I believe I've found it. The Bond music is definitely something we haven't heard before.
    http://youtu.be/rE0CDTOAcqY
    Oh yea I remember that trailer. Very interesting music. Would love Activision would use that again instead of using the CR trailer music for the 100th time...
  • Well, can anyone find the true track?
  • If you noticed a part of this music was played in the first Blood Stone trailer. But, the music was never played in its full tenure, because a special feature video "Behind The Scenes: Environment" from Quantum of Solace has included the same music in the background with another part of the full music.
    I'm honestly not sure where to find this music. It's a shame because it's actually good. I hope they use it again in future trailers
  • @JamesBond
    I already looked for this before when I first saw this thread. I'm usually pretty good at hunting for music but I can't find anything about this song. Sorry.
  • @TopGearJB007

Thank you, my dear colleague. I appreciate it. Thanks, anyway.
  • MartinBondMartinBond Trying not to muck it up again
    edited January 2014 Posts: 858
    Kicking up an age old thread:

[edit: got it uploaded on my soundcloud as the link doesnt seem to work half the time]

Makes for a brilliant ringtone ;)
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    MartinBond wrote:
    Kicking up an age old thread:

http://craigstuartgarfinkle.com/MP3transfer/JamesBondTheme-QuantumofSolace.mp3

Makes for a brilliant ringtone ;)

Thanks for the post @MartinBond, this is incredible! If only Skyfall had more of this. :)