The higher and lower... salary in Bond. And also highest and lowest receipt for buying somewhere...

edited December 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 94
It maybe not the most "star" topic on Bond. But I was just wandering - who is getting the highest salary(income) per his capita only in Bond film/series? And on other end, who is getting the lowest? Or even - if You have some time - adjusted by inflation rate?

Probably the highest get to Bond actor, but there are also investors/owners of MGM. And maybe they also just get billions of pounds to their wallet.

What was the biggest in value receipt to pay? That for gold in Goldfinger? Or car? Or for stunt driver/studio?
In other end - what was the lowest? For pencil maybe, or just blank paper?

And finally what was the biggest difference between highest and lowest salary/receipt in Bond film? Just between highest and lower value to pay in the same film?

Maybe someone other was thinking about it too.

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    good lord.... i would have no clue where to start to look up that information.... all i got are salary figures and box office totals.... maybe some salary breakdowns in each film (like what the director, composer, actors were paid - that stuff).. but to find out what was the most expensive thing purchased that was used in a Bond film?... god, who knows...

chances are, that gold in GF was not real, but a prop - made up to look like real gold.

i do know that while filming the opening car chase in QOS, they went through a few Aston Martins - so the price tag might have been a little high there.... but Ford was paying EON to put their product in the movie, so it was probably all taken care of by Ford anyway.
  • Hmm, I don't remember but isn't Aston Martin now paying for it product, in JB? Or even lending for free to get his logo, like private jets in QoS?

About salaries - I think that of course there are in some papers, but maybe they will just for "fun" and "trivia" info publicise that. Maybe someone who had worked on JB, will see this topic and answer, give some tweet or gossip there.