The official Bond Game suggestion thread

2»

Comments

@DC007 looking forward to seeing what you come up with

@Luds: Sounds good. I'm thinking a traditional elimination game would probably work best for the Poster Game.

Here's a link I found that has all 22 posters + plus unofficial. If anyone knows of a site with higher resolution images altogether on one site please forward along.

http://www.klast.net/bond/filmlist.html
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited June 2011 Posts: 15,690
    Ok I have a list of 110 tracks (5 per film), and I am currently thinking of a way to have an interesting game (and not plain old elimination) !
    I'd like to see that Bond Henchmen game get going! That would be pretty cool.
    maybe there should be best quote game?
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Added to the queue, dragonsky.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    One thing I'll say quickly is I love that we only have one game being open at a time. Much better than having three of those damn elimination games going - please don't change that.
  • LudsLuds MIA
    We may have move than one game going on simultaneously, but my preference right now is to keep a short leash on elimination games.
    Best Movie; Similar to Identical to Best Bond Game
    My suggestion for a future game would be the Google Image character name game. You have to make the name of a character using images found on google and then people try and work out the name from the pictures ...for example
    image image

Its fun to see how creative people can get with long character names
  • LudsLuds MIA
    edited July 2011 Posts: 1,986
    Still waiting for @AgentJamesBond007 to kick start his game, he has been asked to think about it ahead of time, it's been a little while since the Bond Girl tournament has ended I know, have a little patience he should be posting it soon.
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    this was buried in the forum going back to July 7th and I didn't even know it existed because I couldn't see it when I tried to start my Villain game.

how convenient how it pops back up right after my Villain game gets locked up.

This should always have been STICKY so people can see it!

I spent 2 days putting the names of 116 villains and cutting the paper and stuff for nothing!!
  • LudsLuds MIA
    edited July 2011 Posts: 1,986
    @j7wild - There are no stickys on the forum, they can't be stickied into a specific subsection (Bond films, general, etc) and would be crammed up top whenever hitting "Discussions". The admins decided not to use them. We could add this thread in the Announcements section on the lower right -->

Another idea is to STAR (bookmark) this thread...

Now your work may not be lost, we can add a new villains game in queue and run it a bit later, as @AgentJamesBond007 is running one soon.
    I Think the henchmen game has broken down....