Favourite Bond Community Youtuber's / Bloggers / Vloggers

MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
in Bond Movies Posts: 2,032
I couldn't see a previous thread for this, so happy to contribute to that if it already exists.

I was wondering which 007 related Youtubers, Bloggers and Vloggers are favourite amongst the MI6 community.

I personally quite like The Bond Experience (David Zaritsky) as he focuses on the clothing and fashion of Bond, and reviews items I would never be able to afford (such as the Tom Ford Suits, watches etc) and is an engaging personality.

I am also partial to DutchBondFan and his reviews of the individual films on YouTube.

Comments

• Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Calvin Dyson.

I was a fan of Haphazard Stuff until he started crapping all over NTTD.
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    The only one I've ever really watched and enjoyed is Zaritsky.
  • edited July 2020 Posts: 2,887
    It's more of an online magazine than a blog, but Artistic Licence Renewed is one of the few major Bond sites dedicated to the literary character. It's an excellent resource (and I would say that even if I didn't occasionally write for it!).
  • agentellipsisagentellipsis The shadows
    For Bond Stuff : https://www.instagram.com/legallybond/
    True to a T.

For Craig :
    https://www.instagram.com/danielcraigsss/
    The most sincere social media user who has their heart in the right place.

• JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    Calvin Dyson, JBR and David Zaritsky.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @JWPepper JBR is good, I enjoy their Music of Bond series.
  • CligersonCligerson USA
    edited February 2022 Posts: 2
    The Being James Bond channel is one of my favorites. It's a lot of fun to watch. Bailey Sarian's channel, on the other hand, is the one I watch the most. She tells a lot of interesting stories and always gives an engaging introduction. I'd try to make videos for youtube as well, but I'm afraid I'll just end up buying views on famoid.com, and that'll be the end of it, haha. So, I'll just watch the other channels for the time being. Maybe you could offer some suggestions for me? I would really appreciate it.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Yeah, Calvin. I do listen to the James Bond and Friends sometimes. I do like their commentaries. The only issue I have with those commentaries is they do end up talking over one another quite a bit, and you wonder if there's a better way this could be done. I don't know, maybe choosing specific people for each film so theres less people, and a variety. I still love listening, but sometimes you find yourself not being able to enjoy the commentary because of small details.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @Denbigh I happened to bump into Calvin at a NTTD screening. He is a lot taller than I expected 😂
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    edited February 2022 Posts: 3,985
    David Zaritsky (The Bond Experience) has an engaging and enthusiastic personality. He recently got to interview Daniel Craig, Barbara Broccoli and Michael Wilson. Seems like a really genuinely nice guy.

Joe Darlington (Being James Bond) is another engaging guy who does some really intelligent and in depth reviews.

Calvin Dyson is also great. A really funny and likeable Bond enthusiast.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Mallory wrote: »
    @Denbigh I happened to bump into Calvin at a NTTD screening. He is a lot taller than I expected 😂
    Oh cool must’ve been strange to not see him on a screen haha :D
  • Calvin Dyson & James Zaritsky have been releasing a series of "debates" on the various Bond films, and they're a good way to get a sense of each one's reviewing style. A lot of fun, so if you haven't seen those yet, do check them out.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    I've not seen many of these but, yes, that Zaritsky guy does seem like a genuinely decent bloke. And I'm a bit of a misanthropic old git, so I don't think that about many people! :))
    Looks like everybody likes....................ALL OF THEM. Actually, I see there are a few that are not listed.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Calvin Dyson
    James Bond Radio
    Rich Douglas
    The Bond Bulletin
    The Bond Experience
    Yannick Zenhausern

They're the ones I subscribe to on YouTube.
  • SIS_HQSIS_HQ At the Vauxhall Headquarters
    Calvin Dyson
    Bond Experience (David Zaritsky)
    Being James Bond (Joe Darlington)
    James Bond Radio
    Double Oz Seven (A James Bond Podcast)