Who Has GE:Reloaded? Which System? What Do You Go By?

edited December 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 127
- I have had it since release and play it regularly....try to get atleast 1hr in every day....my days off work I put in anywhere from 2-5hrs.
- I play on the XBOX 360.
- My gamertag is YELARAKA, my clan tag is [RS].
- I usually play sometime between 7pm-11pm EST.
- I was a regular on Goldeneye Wii for the past year. Infact I was Co-founder of [RS]Clan and played under the name [RS]YELAWOLF. I was also a member in Mortal Kombat Clan as MK BARAKA with my alternate profile.
- I post regularly on the Gamefaqs Goldeneye boards under the name ClaraClayton.

How bout the rest of ya'll?

Comments

• HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    - i too have had it since release.. i took a break from it, as i overloaded myself with playing it... but now that i see they kind of fixed the problem with multiplayer, i might be on more and more..
    - i also play on the Xbox 360
    - my gamertage tag is <b>Karloff Lugosi</b>, my clan tag is [OH10]
    - I'm on during various points during the day when i am not working or at school.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 127
    Name kinda seems familiar....sure we crossed paths at some point. Look forward to running into ya.

what does [OH10] stand for?
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Ohio... lol... it's where I'm from... it changes from time to time... depends on my mood lol... it used to be 6212 in honor of 50 years of Bond
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Too bad it isn't on PC. :(
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Yeah, that's weird. Especially since a lot of gamers (myself included) prefer FPS on the PC. I'd love to buy this through Steam.