What if Everything or Nothing was made into a movie?

edited November 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 581
if the game everything or nothing was made into a movie would that have been a better send off for Brosnan than Die Another Day?

Comments

• Brosnan dancing the flamingo for 2 hours would've sent him off better than Die Another Day.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Brosnan being filmed on the toilet for 2 hours with explosive diarrhea would've been a better send off than DAD
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 624
    Brosnan passing a kidney stone would make an excellent PTS.

ANYWAYS...

I think EoN was cinematic enough to the point where it already felt like watching a film. Making it into a movie would have been redundant.
    Everything or Nothing could be a film about the formation of the franchise and following the blood tears and sweat that went into the last 50 plus years of Bond in the cinema.
    Yeah, most definitely! At least Diavalo is somewhat menacing and threatening. Gustav Graves is just a joke in a techno-nerd suit who makes me want to laugh at his ridiculousness. And Jaws is 10x better than Zao.That pretty much somes it up right there!
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Everything or Nothing is a great game and as TopGear already stated its very cinematic as is BUT if it had been an actual movie instead it would have been amazing and probably regarded as Brosnan's best Bond outing.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Brosnan dancing the flamingo for 2 hours would've sent him off better than Die Another Day.
    HASEROT wrote:
    Brosnan being filmed on the toilet for 2 hours with explosive diarrhea would've been a better send off than DAD
    Brosnan passing a kidney stone would make an excellent PTS.

Okay, let's put these all together and just say that Brosnan passing a kidney stone whilst having explosive diarrhea AND dancing the flamingo for 2 hours (hell, let's even put riding on a pony in there) would have been a better send off than DAD.

Onto the topic, yes EON the film would have been great if it had happened (especially since Willem Dafoe made an excellent bad guy). Honestly, I bet people would even watch it if they take the cinematics and some gameplay and put them together to make a 2 hour movie and put it in theaters (I would. Every time I play that game, I end up skipping that little racing mission halfway through because I have a hard time with it).
    doubleoego wrote:
    Everything or Nothing is a great game and as TopGear already stated its very cinematic as is BUT if it had been an actual movie instead it would have been amazing and probably regarded as Brosnan's best Bond outing.

Over GoldenEye? EoN had a good storyline, but definitely not better than GE.
  • SharkShark Banned
    edited November 2011 Posts: 348
    EON had God awful dialogue, courtesy of notorious hack Bruce Feirstein.