We all have our secrets....

2»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2019 Posts: 17,729
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Ok I admit it I am the gun man on the grassy Knoll.. I was really drunk I was meant to just shoot to scare the president and well… yeah

And there I thought you were going to reveal that you were the Babushka Lady! ;)
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I play the cripple card.....a lot.

Me: I need a refund for this item.
    Internet person: Okay, where should I go through to mail it back?
    Me: Ooh, I'm disabled and it's hard to get out.
    Internet person: Oh, I see. Keep it.

It works most of the time ;)
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    I'm actually the richest man in the world.

Carlos Slim is just a decoy. ;)
  • conradhankersconradhankers Underground
    I like the Goldeneye soundtrack, it was refreshing, then I came to my senses.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I like the Goldeneye soundtrack, it was refreshing, then I came to my senses.

Well, thank goodness for small mercies!

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Some secrets from the mod room:
    • @NicNac's real name is actually Stephano Louis Napoleon Flecker-Garcia III and one day, you will call him "Master".
    • @DiscoVolante has four nipples. Because three is so 1974.
    • @MajorDSmythe is a genetically engineered 105-year old who survives on drinking beer and licking toads.
    • @Birdleson slept with forty-five Hollywood hotties between '89 and '91; in those days, he was known as "Birdie Nam-Nam". In her memoirs, Sharon Stone refers to him as "King Superdingeling."
    • @Samuel001 beats the world's smartest chess computer every time... at checkers. He was also shot... in Panavision. And in his spare time, he strips... electric wires.
    • @doubleonothing is an alien from the planet Zorgion X-5 on a mission to reclaim a lost inhabitant known to us as "Steven Seagal".
    • @Benny shot J.R., the Sherrif and Mr Burns.
    • @DarthDimi will, eventually, be taking the ring to Mordor. But first, he wants to binge all four seasons of Rick And Morty.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    • @NicNac's real name is actually Stephano Louis Napoleon Flecker-Garcia III and one day, you will call him "Master".
    • @MajorDSmythe is a genetically engineered 105-year old who survives on drinking beer and licking toads.
    • @Birdleson slept with forty-five Hollywood hotties between '89 and '91; in those days, he was known as "Birdie Nam-Nam". In her memoirs, Sharon Stone refers to him as "King Superdingeling."
    • @Samuel001 beats the world's smartest chess computer every time... at checkers. He was also shot... in Panavision. And in his spare time, he strips... electric wires.
    • @doubleonothing is an alien from the planet Zorgion X-5 on a mission to reclaim a lost inhabitant known to us as "Steven Seagal".
    • @DarthDimi will, eventually, be taking the ring to Mordor. But first, he wants to binge all four seasons of Rick And Morty.

One sympathises. B-)
    Birdleson wrote: »
    @DarthDimi , think formerly attractive (way formerly, even at the time) celebrity castoffs and you’re actually not too far off.

Well now you've got us all intrigued, and this seems like the proper thread to elaborate on that, @Birdleson. ;-)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Birdleson wrote: »
    @DarthDimi , think formerly attractive (way formerly, even at the time) celebrity castoffs and you’re actually not too far off.

Well now you've got us all intrigued, and this seems like the proper thread to elaborate on that, @Birdleson. ;-)

muf2.jpg
    Hilly, you old devil. ;-)
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

@DarthDimi you know I'll shoot anyone for the right price. Though for MI6Community the price is amnesty.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited January 2020 Posts: 13,882
    [*] @MajorDSmythe is a genetically engineered 105-year old who survives on drinking beer and licking toads.

I was worried for a second, I thought you were gonna tell everyone how on Friday nights, I dress in womens lingerie, and tell the other mods to "call me MaJ*".

*Madge
    I'm engaged to Jodie Comer.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Small world.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited January 2020 Posts: 12,459
    Hard to think of actual secrets I would disclose. Hmmm. Okay ...

As a kid, I was such a tomboy AND avid reader that I would ride my unicycle around my neighborhood (about age 10)... while reading a book. I climbed trees and could be found reading books there, too. Probably remembered by the neighborhood kids as a bit of an oddball. But hey I had the only swimming pool, billiard table, volleyball net, and trapeze in the area; so my home was popular anyway. ;)

Oh and I remember taking Nancy Drew, Sherlock Holmes, and James Bond novels to school and getting looks from friends for that. I always danced (especially in locker room and in P.E. class) to my own beat (spoiler: I have not changed much).
    edited January 2020 Posts: 3,497
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    Small world.

;))