FilmNav - UK film-making website live 5th December

edited November 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 3,275
I've been developing a British film-makers website for the past year, and it will go live on 5th December.

Here is a login to register on the forum - http://www.filmnav.co.uk/login/
I would appreciate if anyone here can spare the time to register, browse the site and test the forum for me, as I'm new to this and not sure what glitches to expect.

I had to use WordPress as a template, as this was the only way I could link it to the rest of the site. Ideally I would have liked to use the PHBB one that many forums use.

I know sponsorship has been spelt wrong on the dropdown login questionnaire, but any other feedback welcome. I want to have a few people registered on there before it goes live on 5th December, and thought you lot here would be the perfect candidates.....

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Will be glad to register jetters. You've obviously put alot of hard work into this, and I wish you every success. I'm sure it will prove to be worthwhile.
    Your presence on these here forums is missed. Now Skyfall is in production, I hope we'll be seeing more posts from you? Time permitting of course.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 3,275
    My website is now finally open. Check it out when you get 5 minutes - www.filmnav.co.uk