Sony Developing Nomi Spinoff Film

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/sony-developing-james-bond-spinoff-female-007/

Thought you guys should see this.

I really hope Bond isn't the next series to get an unnecessary cinematic universe.

Comments

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Man this is funny
    That better be a bloody wind up or i'm going to get seriously pissed.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    edited October 2019 Posts: 3,497
    Why opening a new thread?
    Not a single piece of proof is given here and it is not even 100% sure she will actually "be" 007 in NTTD.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited October 2019 Posts: 5,869
    So the company that's not part of the franchise anymore is creating a spin-off? I don't think so...
    Denbigh wrote: »
    So the company that's not part of the franchise anymore is creating a spin-off? I don't think so...

That too.
    Denbigh wrote: »

That's a good point actually.
  • Well do I have egg on my face. I read the article after seeing it on reddit. I wonder if there's ANY truth to this and "Sony" is a slip of the tongue.
    Well do I have egg on my face. I read the article after seeing it on reddit. I wonder if there's ANY truth to this and "Sony" is a slip of the tongue.

On Reddit... :-?
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    edited October 2019 Posts: 1,165
    Could this site just have not done their homework that Sony isn't involved with Bond anymore? I suppose Sony could have won some sort of bid for this project separate from NTTD, but I'm too used to news outlets prioritizing publishing first and fact checking second.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    edited October 2019 Posts: 14,875
    Yep, this is...edited.
    Closed.
    @TopGearJB007 think twice before posting pointless garbage like the above.
This discussion has been closed.