What previous 3 Bond films deserve to come back to Cinema Screens in 2012?

13»

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2011 Posts: 15,690
    FRWL, TB, YOLT, OHMSS, DAF, TMWTGG, MR, TLD and GE. Those I'd pay anything to see on the big screen.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I'd agree with all of those except DAF and MR. Maybe not YOLT, but I'd rather see that than the other two.
    St_George wrote:
    It being the 50th anniversary of arguably the post-war world's foremost cinematic entertainment icon, why not all of 'em?

Perhaps most of all, though, DN - for it being fifty years old itself, as Darthster points out above. A nationwide release in the UK and elsewhere would surely be most welcome.

Personally, whether given nationwide general releases or not, I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of MR and Twice on the big screen, most of all because their sheer scale surely ought to be seen on the big screen. That's what they were made for, after all...
    And toss in Spy and you've got your three big screen monsters.

• TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    St_George wrote:
    It being the 50th anniversary of arguably the post-war world's foremost cinematic entertainment icon, why not all of 'em?

Perhaps most of all, though, DN - for it being fifty years old itself, as Darthster points out above. A nationwide release in the UK and elsewhere would surely be most welcome.

Personally, whether given nationwide general releases or not, I wouldn't mind seeing the likes of MR and Twice on the big screen, most of all because their sheer scale surely ought to be seen on the big screen. That's what they were made for, after all...

Why not indeed?

I reckon one a fortnight giving each a 2 week run building up to Skyfall and then have double bills of DN and SF alongside the standalone release of SF.

By my rough calculations though that means 22 films = 44 weeks + release date of 26 Oct 2012 means they need to start sort of boxing dayish. So I guess thats not happening then.

The trouble with all this is they will be scared of damaging the SF box office by making the public Bonded out by Oct or by having DN go up in direct competition.

At the very least we should get what is regarded as each actors high water mark (by EON and the general public and not necessarily the fans) so this would mean:

GF
    OHMSS
    TSWLM
    TLD
    GE
    CR

And obvioulsy DN goes without saying.

A lot more likely though is a televised pre SF 'event' at say the Albert Hall hosted by Jonathon Ross with as many of the actors as they can get, clips, remeniscences and then a screening of DN (and of course plenty of plugs for SF). A kind of overblown premiere show like ITV used to do but sans Nick Owen.
    Lowry-versions of TB, YOLT and OHMSS.
  • edited March 2013 Posts: 546
    I know I'm late posted my comment. But heres my picks-

1.GE
    2.FRWL
    3.GF
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I know I'm late posted my comment. But heres my picks-

1.Goldeneye
    2.From Russia With Love
    3.Goldfinger

It would be nice to see those first two in theaters in 2012.
  • Regardless of what may have been said before in a past thinking, it would have to be From Russia With Love, Thunderball and The Living Daylights I feel right now