NEW James Bond Fan Film: Brexit is Forever Trailer out now!!

DrLeave314DrLeave314 Taiwan
edited September 2019 in Fan Creations Posts: 1
We've put together a new short Bond fan film ahead of Brexit - trailer is just out.

Here's the blurb...

James Bond has taken Brexit hard, quitting the secret service. How did we get here? What does it even mean to be British anymore? But old enemies never tire, and the EU has sent a drone to give Bond a proper (Br)exit...

Would LOVE to get feedback from the community. You guys are more likely to get the Bond Easter eggs than anyone else... Here's the link to the trailer...

The full movie premieres 28 Sept 2019 GMT 12am - ahead of the Brexit fireworks. It's a short movie, about 11 minutes all in, really just gun barrel, cold action open, the song, and an M scene. We spent months making a fully animated new Bond song, and I can't wait for you to see it. Here's the link to get your online premiere seat...

This is very much a passion project, unlikely to be a money-spinner, but we spent soooo many hours making it (6 months work start to finish) and it is just heart-breaking if no one can even see it because it gets lost in the internet noise.

Oh, and forgive me for join and spam - this forum is AWESOME, I just never found it before I started searching for places to promote the film! I am a major Bond addict, hell I wrote my university thesis on Bond (must try to post that disseration...). I shall be here often...

Comments

This discussion has been closed.