LICENCE TO KILL 30th Anniversary Fan Trailer

w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
edited July 2019 in Fan Creations Posts: 2,252
Licence to Kill 30th Anniversary Trailer (re-release in HD). I've also finished OHMSS and Living Daylights and will upload them in the near future.

My interpretation of Bond using the Boom Shot Dis track from the "First Look" video (**no Bond 25 spoilers or clips in the video**, only the song Boom Shot Dis).

I've also made some videos in the past, and have a few almost ready to upload and some upcoming works. I hope this is unique enough to warrant its own thread

Skyfall

"That Secret Agent"

Stamina or Speed

There are older videos and 'best of' videos on my channel, but they are not that good. Will update this thread as I upload more videos. Hoping to do some video reviews like Calvin Dyson or DutchBondFan at some point.

Comments

• w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Licence to Kill 30th Anniversary Trailer uploaded (remake in HD of a previous upload). Will also upload a Living Daylights and OHMSS trailer soon.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Good job! Especially liked the Boom Shot Dis video.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    If VUE Cinema put LTK on the big screen for it's 30th anniversary, that trailer should be used to promote the film. =D>
  • edited July 2019 Posts: 1,661
    The Skyfall video: the 27th and 28th seconds might just be the greatest moment in the history of the franchise. Heck, in the history of action movies. Can anything ever top that!!

=D> =D> :-O ^:)^

Cool video.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Amazing work @w2bond. I'll put the last two and Boom shot dis on my phone for whenever i need a quick Bond fix.