Peter Dinklage to play Hervé "Nick Nack" Villechaize in Biopic

edited November 2011 in Actors Posts: 624
cc_dinklage.jpgherve1.jpg

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/156588-Peter-Dinklage-Will-Play-Fantasy-Island-Actor-Herv-Villechaize-in-Upcoming-Biopic

I can't say I'm going to go see this film unless there is a lot of Bond content in it. I don't really see a resemblance either, but I guess makeup can do wonders.

TGJB

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I agree, no resemblance. But still, who else could do it that has Pete's talent and urm...stature...
  • I think Verne Troyer might have been a bit of a better choice only because he resembles Herve a bit more. Peter Dinklage is a better actor though.
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Who's going to play Ricardo Montalban, Roger Moore, Christopher Lee and Britt Ekland?
    Christopher Lee could make a camoe as, er, Christopher Lee.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    A soon as I saw this I thought people wanted Peter Dinklage to play Nic Nac in Skyfall!
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 624
    @Samuel001
    I don't think it'd be a good idea to have such kitschy characters in modern Bond films, as memorable as they are. We need more Red Grant types.
    I doubt I would see the film. He was a tragic character. Lost himself in the disco scene and could always be seen dancing well into the evening with tall women. He preferred the super model types and he had his fair share of rolls in the hay with them. Sad that he eventually committed suicide. Guy had so much pain.