No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• GadgetManGadgetMan Lagos, Nigeria
    GadgetMan wrote: »
    jake24 wrote: »
    A new still from Jamaica has been released:

Gorgeous shot with a gun....Craig is the silhouette Bond.

Scenery has a very 60's Bond aesthetic to it.

Exactly. Never mind the plot. This still further cements the fact that Cary and Linus are out to make this film visually impressive...It could easily win an Oscar for best picture.
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada

Exactly. Never mind the plot. This still further cements the fact that Cary and Linus are out to make this film visually impressive...It could easily win an Oscar for best picture.

If this is the goal of Producers they should push for a 2020 or early 2021 release. There will likely be a smaller pool of films that will be eligible for awards.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Another angle of Bond's jamaican beach house and pool

wW9obDW.jpg
    Bentley007 wrote: »

If this is the goal of Producers they should push for a 2020 or early 2021 release. There will likely be a smaller pool of films that will be eligible for awards.

Yeah, but until there's a sudden positive change, albeit not one we can see at the moment, but pray and hope for, NTTD looks to be steering towards 2021 at the moment. And the thing is, 2020 is almost spent...5 months left! Wow!...feels like it wasn't that long when we were wishing each other A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year in this community....2020 is the fastest year I've ever experienced. Feels like the months were fast to diminish, because of the Virus.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Contraband wrote: »
    Another angle of Bond's jamaican beach house and pool

wW9obDW.jpg

Beautiful
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada

Yeah, but until there's a sudden positive change, albeit not one we can see at the moment, but pray and hope for, NTTD looks to be steering towards 2021 at the moment. And the thing is, 2020 is almost spent...5 months left! Wow!...feels like it wasn't that long when we were wishing each other A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year in this community....2020 is the fastest year I've ever experienced. Feels like the months were fast to diminish, because of the Virus.

Oh I agree. I am waiting for this Fridays potential news dump. However should the Tenet straggered release become the blueprint and EON really wants critical accolades then perhaps thats the angle

Oh I agree. I am waiting for this Fridays potential news dump. However should the Tenet straggered release become the blueprint and EON really wants critical accolades then perhaps thats the angle

Wrong thread!!!!!

That's a nice way to put it.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    The coming into focus Bond.

Yeah, we just hope for the best though.
    Ludovico wrote: »

That's a nice way to put it.

Yeah, sounds appropriate for Craig's Bond....He's always lurking.

Big +1. An awesome silhouette Bond indeed! He is an amazing Bond in every other way too of course :)
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Please no more delays. I've had it with all the delays for this movie. Release it digitally in November, then release it in the cinemas once cinemas worldwide are open in 2021, or whenever that may be.
  • Junglist_1985Junglist_1985 Los Angeles
    edited July 2020 Posts: 1,006

Wow - Beautiful! This is definitely one of my favorite NTTD stills... so much going on here: immediate Dr. No reference (sorta reminds me where they took cover against the shooter in the boat), Craig looking shadowy and confident, Jamaica brought to life - and that cinematography/lensing is oozing 60s, warm, cinematic elegance.
    FoxRox wrote: »

Big +1. An awesome silhouette Bond indeed! He is an amazing Bond in every other way too of course :)

Yeah, an Amazing Bond he is. We'll miss him.
    edited July 2020 Posts: 4,247
    They've released numerous stills. I think releasing a track from Zimmer's score wouldn't hurt....expect the tracks' titles are spoiler-prone.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    I’m dying to hear that soundtrack.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    They've released numerous stills. I think releasing a track from Zimmer's score wouldn't hurt....expect the tracks' titles are spoiler-prone.

They might just release one without revealing the title.
    Top Gun & A Quiet Place have officially been postponed to 2021. Expect a delay on NTTD from MGM imminently.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited July 2020 Posts: 15,690
    As of today, July 24th:

No new movies releasing in July.
    Unhinged was indefinitely delayed a few days ago.

Two movies still have wide theatrical releases in August:
    The horror film Antebellum on the 21st.
    The New Mutants on the 28th.

Two movies still have wide theatrical releases in September:
    The Liam Neeson action/thriller Honest Thief on the 4th.
    The King's Man on the 18th.
    Radio interview with Ben Whishaw. Starts at 49:08 min. NTTD discussion starts at 01:01:00

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000kx18
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited July 2020 Posts: 5,869
    I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone but Grace Randolph has good connections to the industry and has heard that among many others, No Time to Die, is currently being considered for a move to 2021. Mulan is the only being considered for streaming apparently.
    Denbigh wrote: »
    Mulan is the only being considered for streaming apparently.

I heard, that Disney considers "Soul" (the New Pixar movie) for streaming, but not Mulan.
  • Agent_OneAgent_One Ireland
    edited July 2020 Posts: 280
    I don't know if this will mean anything to anyone but Grace Randolph has good connections to the industry and has heard that among many others, No Time to Die, is currently being considered for a move to 2021. Mulan is the only being considered for streaming apparently.
    Grace Randolph is a twat, but a move to 2021 is something we should all probably expect anyway.
    My only hope is once they inevitably delay the movie again, they release something. Whether it’s a new trailer, an actual clip from the movie, or a soundtrack sample, anything would be nice. The wait for this movie has been absolutely horrid.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    As of today, July 24th:

Jan1985 wrote: »

I heard, that Disney considers "Soul" (the New Pixar movie) for streaming, but not Mulan.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    My only hope is once they inevitably delay the movie again, they release something. Whether it’s a new trailer, an actual clip from the movie, or a soundtrack sample, anything would be nice. The wait for this movie has been absolutely horrid.

This is the NTTD spoiler thread.

This is the wrong thread for release date content and content pertaining to upcoming movies.

Please relocate your discussion to the dedicated release date thread post about release dates, and the dedicated threads available for upcoming movies.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

Something for us to dissect would be nice, alright. I'm excited to hear the first snippet of music, in particular.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    As of today, July 24th:

Jan1985 wrote: »

This is the NTTD spoiler thread.

This is the wrong thread for release date content and content pertaining to upcoming movies.

Please relocate your discussion to the dedicated release date thread post about release dates, and the dedicated threads available for upcoming movies.

They're never going to understand that. As a friend of mine always says, there is none so deaf as those who will not hear.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Agent_One wrote: »
    Grace Randolph is a twat, but a move to 2021 is something we should all probably expect anyway.
    This is how I know the mods have given up.