No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• talos7talos7 New Orleans
    edited August 2019 Posts: 7,889
    Am I the only one that doesn't get the clone idea? How young is the "young Madeleine" character supposed to be? Because that is obviously how much time would need to pass until the clone was born to when it takes place. If the clone was 20, then Bond would be 20 years older. Certainly Bond is not going to be in his 70's. Am I missing something? This theory doesn't make sense to me. Unless they do some really cheesy, totally unbelievable sci-fi thing like rapidly aging her 20 years, or she's supposed to be some sort of robot replicant.

Looking at two of several possibilities, If the young girl fleeing on the ice is actually Madeleine, then the sequence on the ice is a flashback; if it is set in the present day and she is a clone, then the harvested DNA was used approximately 14 years earlier, 2005, to produce her.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Am I the only one that doesn't get the clone idea? How young is the "young Madeleine" character supposed to be? Because that is obviously how much time would need to pass until the clone was born to when it takes place. If the clone was 20, then Bond would be 20 years older. Certainly Bond is not going to be in his 70's. Am I missing something? This theory doesn't make sense to me. Unless they do some really cheesy, totally unbelievable sci-fi thing like rapidly aging her 20 years, or she's supposed to be some sort of robot replicant.

Where does this "IT WILL BE ABOUT DA CLONING" hysteria come from anyway.
    KOP wrote: »
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Again I ask thee: is cloning "dangerous technology that the world has never seen"?

I'm reading Some Kind of Hero at the moment. Apparently one of Wade and Purvis's plot ideas for TWINE was "a genetically targeted virus that would kill one in ten people".

This is 100% more likely to be the plot over cloning.

I wouldn't be adverse to ALL HE TIME IN THE WORLD. It's a little long and obvious, but heck, it was bound to be used as a Bond title one day, so why not? Especially if the context is fitting.

Though I've been doing some research into genomes and found this (amongst numerous other articles):

The human body is a mosaic of different genomes
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01780-9

This word 'mosaic' keeps coming up in articles concerning genes and genomes. It has a specific context in the DNA sector:

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosaic_(genetics)

In genetics, a mosaic (or mosaicism) means the presence of two different genotypes in an individual which developed from a single fertilized egg. As a result, the individual has two or more genetically different cell lines derived from a single zygote.

230px-Cat_Briciola_with_pretty_and_different_colour_of_eyes.jpg

I think that Mosaic sounds like a terrific title for an espionage film. It's certainly cool and evocative. There's a certain sense of mystery and it fits nicely with the titles of the other Craig films......

Just a bit of harmless speculation......but I think MOSAIC really works as a title.

x51IJTj_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

How about a longer title to give it a certain unicity? Mosaic of Murder, Murderous Mosaic, something like that.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 125
    In response to perrycurties insta photography page, I’m guessing that the green screen room is being used for the shooting of a title poster. The post just before the video reads “who we shooting today?” so presumably Craig is there modelling for a poster...

It's very possible that the First Teaser Poster of BOND 25 will be published this August. And that means they have the title. :D

Title and First Teaser Poster coming soon.

;)

It’s just one theory.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 1,680
    So malek is done filming
    Jack_Wade wrote: »
    In response to perrycurties insta photography page, I’m guessing that the green screen room is being used for the shooting of a title poster. The post just before the video reads “who we shooting today?” so presumably Craig is there modelling for a poster...

It's very possible that the First Teaser Poster of BOND 25 will be published this August. And that means they have the title. :D

;)

Unless it's a teaser poster that omits the title. The teaser posters for GE and TWINE didn't feature the title.
    Ludovico wrote: »

Again I ask thee: is cloning "dangerous technology that the world has never seen"?

I'm reading Some Kind of Hero at the moment. Apparently one of Wade and Purvis's plot ideas for TWINE was "a genetically targeted virus that would kill one in ten people".

I wouldn't be adverse to ALL HE TIME IN THE WORLD. It's a little long and obvious, but heck, it was bound to be used as a Bond title one day, so why not? Especially if the context is fitting.

Though I've been doing some research into genomes and found this (amongst numerous other articles):

This word 'mosaic' keeps coming up in articles concerning genes and genomes. It has a specific context in the DNA sector:

In genetics, a mosaic (or mosaicism) means the presence of two different genotypes in an individual which developed from a single fertilized egg. As a result, the individual has two or more genetically different cell lines derived from a single zygote.

I think that Mosaic sounds like a terrific title for an espionage film. It's certainly cool and evocative. There's a certain sense of mystery and it fits nicely with the titles of the other Craig films......

Just a bit of harmless speculation......but I think MOSAIC really works as a title.

How about a longer title to give it a certain unicity? Mosaic of Murder, Murderous Mosaic, something like that.

FATAL MOSAIC. / FATAL MOSAICS
    or
    DEADLY MOSAIC / DEADLY MOSAICS

• 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 5,185
    talos7 wrote: »

FATAL MOSAIC
    9417311.gif
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    00Agent wrote: »

FATAL MOSAIC
    9417311.gif

Yeah I could see it happen.

g5ro8mjn8ue31.png

It’s just one theory.

And seems to be discarding all other theories.
    Zekidk wrote: »
    2Wint2Kidd wrote: »
    Rami should almost certainly be going as it seems he hasn't done any work on location yet that we know of.
    He is done shooting and is back in NY doing Mr. Robot.

Where did you get the info that he's "done shooting"?
    Southern Italy - which will make up the PCS, is the last location that we know of. After that, it's a wrap. Unless they go back to Pinewood in Oct/Nov that is.

I would be very surprised if Malek turns up in Italy.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited August 2019 Posts: 10,586
    Rami should almost certainly be going as it seems he hasn't done any work on location yet that we know of.

Southern Italy - which will make up the PCS, is the last location that we know of. After that, it's a wrap. Unless they go back to Pinewood in Oct/Nov that is.

They will likely be shooting in Italy and Pinewood simultaneously, at least for a portion of the next two months.

That's, again, speculation. We have barely heard or seen Rami since filming started btw.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Filming in Italy wraps mid September. Obviously after that more filming will take place at Pinewood. I find it hard to believe Malek is done.
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Jack_Wade wrote: »

;)

Unless it's a teaser poster that omits the title. The teaser posters for GE and TWINE didn't feature the title.

You're right. The GE and TWINE teaser posters didn't present the title. Neither did in QOS.

;)
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 3,160

That's, again, speculation. We have barely heard or seen Rami since filming started btw.
    Of course it's speculation. Like the 7 pages of cloning discussion.
    He has been shooting in Pinewood for 1-2 weeks. If he has a 'Dr.No' kind of role - meaning just a couple of very important scenes - that should suffice. He can even be in the Cuba action setpiece - since that was shot on the Pinewood backlot around the same time he was there.

Of course it's speculation. Like the 7 pages of cloning discussion.
    He has been shooting in Pinewood for 1-2 weeks. If he has a 'Dr.No' kind of role - meaning just a couple of very important scenes - that should suffice. He can even be in the Cuba action setpiece - since that was shot on the Pinewood backlot around the same time he was there.

:-?
    Spectre had 4 almolst 5 action set pieces this film is shaping up to have like only 2. Some action in Cuba/Jamaica and then the finale.
  • edited August 2019 Posts: 3,160
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Spectre had 4 almolst 5 action set pieces this film is shaping up to have like only 2. Some action in Cuba/Jamaica and then the finale.
    1) Car chase in Matera - PCS
    2) Cuba streets probably ending with the exploding boat
    3) Car/helicopter chase Norway/Scotland

The only great setpiece in SP was the PCS in Mexico and to some extent the chase on Thames. The other two, Rome and Austria, were ruined by crossediting, IMO.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark

Wrong.
    matt_u wrote: »

Wrong.
    While it may be better. Bond 25 will likely have less action than spectre
    matt_u wrote: »

Wrong.
    While it may be better. Bond 25 will likely have less action than spectre

It can be better, it can be worse, it can have more action, it can have a drunken bond dancing in a tutu.

"Wrong" cannot be said until you have seen the movie/read the script.

It can’t possibly be worse than spectre.
    edited August 2019 Posts: 3,497
    lino99 wrote: »

Daniel Craig as Ian Fleming's James Bond 007 in...

Genoma Of A Woman...

Children in danger because of Malek's evil scheme?

*sips coffee*

This guy's tweet for you all:

• RyanRyan Canada
    If that even is a serious consideration, then why not just give us The Property Of A Lady? It's starting to sound like there might be no better time to use it.
    For what it's worth, from the story above...

Apparently, the alleged Bond 25 title refers to Madeleine Swann’s DNA.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

“This guy” happens to be me. Like I said before, I’m not coming up with these crazy stories. I just thought I had to share it what the insider told me, that’s all.
    If theirs still script issues as stated above then eon are just inept or lazy at this point