The James Bond Concert Spectacular Live in London with Caroline Bliss and Madeline Smith

The James Bond Concert Spectacular by Q The Music set for an amazing 2019.

Q The Music, the James Bond Band with a big heart and an even bigger sound, are back on tour of UK theatres in 2019. The highlight of the tour will undoubtedly be their debut in the West End of London at the Adelphi Theatre on The Strand.

The show has become known to Bond fans around the globe for their authentic arrangements and sound, coupled with a huge passion for the music that oozes out of their performances. It's going to be a big year for Q The Music. As well as touring theatres throughout England and Wales (see their website for details) they are also performing at a fan celebration event (50th Anniversary of On Her Majesty's Secret Service) at Piz Gloria on 1st June organised by On The Tracks Of 007 and attended by George Lazenby and 250 Bond fans from around the world.

In 2017, they had the distinction of being invited to perform at Sir Roger Moore's memorial event held at Pinewood Studios, where they received incredible accolades from alumni such as Sir Tim Rice (who wrote All Time High), Madeline Smith and Gloria Hendry.

Bond girls Madeline Smith and Caroline Bliss, will be compering the West End Show together on March 17th.

"It's the first time we've had two Bond girls together doing the compering," said show director and founder Warren Ringham, "I'm really excited about it. To have members of the cast as part of the show has been amazing - and the great thing is they really love the show."

The West End show is going to be a really special one, with some unusual and rare cues being performed as well as all the theme tunes. "We're renowned for that," said Warren. "We like to be more than just another concert of Bond themes. We do lots of the non-title songs at our shows, as well as some of the incidental cues and chase type music. One of our most popular cues is Bond 77 (from The Spy Who Loved Me). As far as I'm aware, no-one has ever performed that live anywhere! We'll also be doing some medleys from Goldfinger (including Into Miami which I know is a fan favourite), The Living Daylights and A View To A Kill."

The concert will be performed by an orchestra including strings. "It's the largest group we've ever put out. It's going to be epic!"

The show is touring theatres in 2019 across England and Wales and is normally compered by either Madeline Smith, Caroline Munro or Caroline Bliss, and there is always the opportunity to meet the stars of the show in the foyer afterwards.

West End Tickets range from £21.85 - £54.85 and the show starts at 6pm.
Sunday 17th March 2019
The Adelphi Theatre, The Strand, London
Tickets: http://bond.movie/Adelphi1

Other Tour Dates and Tickets: http://visit.news/QTheMusicShowSeeTheShows

Comments