Katherine Jenkins for Bond 23 Theme Song!

edited November 2011 in Skyfall Posts: 15
What would Mr Bond be without his singature Bond theme tune and his Bond open credit songs. Yes, Bond songs come and go, some have earned their classic Bond status privilege others just fade away.

In light of the next movie and having been a Bond Song enthusiast, I would pitch for Katherine Jenkins to sing the next Bond song and I say this for the followng reasons:
I believe Katherine can reinvigorate the Bond franchise with her classic voice. No doubt she is a Bond fan herself and when I spoke to her at her HMV signing for Daydream, I told her that it would be nice to see her do a Bond theme song and why not for Skyfall itself?

Indeed she did mention that she would enjoy doing a Bond song, so I guess it's up to the Bond producers and the Bond directors to follow up their interest in asking Katherine whether she would still be interested to sing the next Bond song.

My most favourite Bond songs throughout Bond's almost 50 year history in films are:
From Russia with Love,
A View to a Kill
The Living Daylights.

And my most favourite Bond Theme Tune is Nic Raine's Symphony Version couresty of the City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra.

I think Katherine would fit the bill for the next Bond song, she is a beautiful young lady with a wonderful voice.
It remains to be seen as to who finally gets the prize of singing Bond 23. I have heard that interest has been shown towards Noel Gallagher for Bond 23, we will avidly watch the Bond 23 updates space.
With kind regards,
Neil.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.