British Airways to vote to show EVERY 007 on the livery of one of their A380, ahead of BOND25.

2»

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    @barryt007, any word on what's happened with this initiative matey? Is it going forward? Just curious if the design will remain the same or if they are planning changes.
    bondjames wrote: »
    @barryt007, any word on what's happened with this initiative matey? Is it going forward? Just curious if the design will remain the same or if they are planning changes.

Havent heard a thing unfortunately.
    They are probably waiting for updates on B25 as we are.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    barryt007 wrote: »

Thanks. You're probably right. I certainly hope they proceed with the idea. It will be a decent way to promote the film, the brand and the legacy after so many years away.
    barryt007 wrote: »

Thanks. You're probably right. I certainly hope they proceed with the idea. It will be a decent way to promote the film, the brand and the legacy after so many years away.

Indeed...if they go ahead with it ,it will be a fantastic sight.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 1
    I think it's safe to point out that this is a load of BS. No such plan exists.

I know where this has come from - a website that does mockups made a render of an a380 in a silver Bond livery as discussed in this thread, and then it got shared by a BA a380 pilot on Twitter. This idea that BA are somehow are going to 'vote on it' is just fantasy.

It's not real.
    They will have the MI6 logo on there

Oh yes of course, they will have a disused logo of a UK government department on the side of it...